bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Parallel Universe theory?  (Read 12715 times)

barrabus

Re: Parallel Universe theory?
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 10:50:30 PM »

I'm still suprised I actually read all the posts in this thread... and to make it worse I'm even adding to it... one more post...

aqrinc

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 11:00:58 PM »

Parallel universe theory is just a science chestnut that makes people think that freewill is actually possible, then with some time travel thrown in we could travel to our parallel universe and do what ever we wanted as it wouldn't effect our actual universe, or would it!? lol.

I'm not convinced that we went to the moon never mind parallel universes, if we believe most scientists we should have had a moon base by now. Does anyone ever stop to think how we would get all the materials up into space never mind landing it on the moon and building a station there. The term daydreaming comes to mind with most of these atheistic scientists, anything for a book title or to justify their next grant eh!?

Not really, it is very good science, and i have read quite a bit on the subjects, just different from how it is mostly taught. Lots more about the moon and everything than is even imagined by carnal minds. Read Ecc: Ch 1-5 pref in Rotherham to get a sense of what you know or think is known. Don't take my word for it, just ask longhorn or musicman, or maybe not :-\, or do ask. :-\

Ecc 1:11 (ROTHERHAM)
1 The words of the Proclaimer, son of David, king in Jerusalem.
2 Vanity of vanities! saith the Proclaimer, vanity of vanities! all, is vanity.

3 What profit hath Man, in all his toil wherewith he toileth under the sun?
4 Generation, goeth and, generation, cometh, but, the earth, unto times age-abiding, remaineth.

5 And the sun, breaketh forth, and the sun, goeth in,—yea, unto his own place, he panteth, from whence he brake forth.
6 Going unto the south, and circling unto the north,—circling, circling continually, is, the wind, and, over its own circuits, returneth the wind.

7 All the streams, flow into the sea, yet, the sea, is not full,—unto the place whither the streams flow, thither, do they again flow.
8 All words, are weak, unable is any man to tell,—not satisfied is the eye by seeing, nor filled is the ear with hearing.

9 That which hath been, is the same that shall be, and, that which hath been done, is the same that shall be done,—and there is, nothing new, under the sun.

10 Is there a thing, of which it can be said, See here, it is, new? Already, hath it been, for ages, it is something which was before us.

11 There is, no remembrance, of the thing before,—nor, even of the things after, which shall be, will there be any remembrance, with them who shall come after.

Ecc 12:10-14 (GNB)
10  The Philosopher tried to find comforting words, but the words he wrote were honest.
11  The sayings of the wise are like the sharp sticks that shepherds use to guide sheep, and collected proverbs are as lasting as firmly driven nails. They have been given by God, the one Shepherd of us all.

12  My child, there is something else to watch out for. There is no end to the writing of books, and too much study will wear you out.

13  After all this, there is only one thing to say: Have reverence for God, and obey his commands, because this is all that we were created for.
14  God is going to judge everything we do, whether good or bad, even things done in secret.

george ??? ??? ???.

Cypress

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I <3 jj81
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2010, 11:07:18 PM »

This is going to sound silly and I'm about to show my nerdy side...but I recently watched The Justice League Crisis on Two Earths...it explores many alternate earths with alternate realities. Obviously...this is just a cartoon about superheroes, but one thing blew my mind. Owlman states "with the coming of man came the illusion of free-will, and with that illusion came chaos." I couldn't believe my ears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpJACt4Kthw

Fast forward to 3 minutes for Owlman's speech.

I actually have to tell my mom about this.
Elaine

jeetkunejimi

DC comics are for girls.
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2010, 05:52:06 AM »

Hi Cypress,
               my advice to you is to start watching Spider-man, it's a lot easier on the mind. Marvel rules, DC sucks. And human freewill isn't an illusion, it's a strong delusion sent upon us by God (1 Thess 21-11).

God bless you.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2010, 08:27:38 PM »

LOL! DC comics are for girls  :D. Slight problem...Superman is my favorite  :P.
Elaine

musicman

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2010, 12:24:48 AM »

I bumped into myself once on re-entry from one of those parallel trips and fractured my clavicle. Worked out ok though, I sued myself for defamation of charecter and won.  Then I bought a time machine and now I only travel when I want to get away from myself.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

You know, you guys will never believe this but:

I really did get sucked into some parallel universe and I met my parallel self. Well let me just say, he kept drinking this fluid.  I've seen it before.  It kinda looks like the ummmm. . . . .

Koolaid.

Anyhow, my parallel is really crass and makes jokes about bowel movements and can think of sexual innuendos to go with any subject.  In fact, we were watching this movie on TV starring Richard Gere.  Well, you should have listened to how many jokes he made up concerning gerbils and hamsters.  What a sicko.  I couldn't wait to get back to our world where the government and banks serve the better interests of society.  Where filthy TV shows are cancelled because of overwhelming outcry from the population.  Where the news we see tells us what we need to know and not about Pamela Anderson's bra size.  Where public school teachers are respected by children and society. . . . . . .Oh wait, that parts a crock.  I think my parallel just got a raise.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:27:05 AM by musicman »

Ninny

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2010, 12:41:07 AM »

Musicman....it was the koolaid??? in a parallel universe and another you only EEEK!! WORSE than YOU??? Say we're safe from THAT universe!! I think if your double got a raise...you need to go to your administrators and ask for a more respectful work environment AND a raise!! and if it doesn't work...DRINK MORE KOOLAID!! :o
Kathy ;)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:45:22 AM by Ninny »

aqrinc

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2010, 04:53:49 PM »

Musicman, stay away from that quantum jumping stuff, it could make you so rich in things, you could become dangerous. LOL.

george :-X.

Ninny

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2010, 06:20:25 PM »

And George, Oh my gosh!! We KNOW musicman is already dangerous... Because I think he's found a way to escape his cage... Without any help!! He got a vision of how to do it while drinking the koolaid!! I knew this was going to happen! :o ;D
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2010, 12:35:29 AM »

It that wormhole thing musicman somehow figured out, Longhorn taught him all he knows. Seriously there is lots to learn, but this is not the forum for any serious discussion on these subjects.

GOD Is Teaching us huge truths and giving it as fast as we can understand, for our benefit. Get The book Of Genesis, Leviticus, Hebrews and Revelation down pat, then time for more advanced stuff, i am no where near on those 4 books yet, so back to school for me.  When one can start to understand how we are really held together, then it may be time to try tackling major physics and cosmology from GOD And Christ Jesus Perspective.

george :) ??? ::).

Ninny

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2010, 12:46:11 AM »

Ya made me smile, George! You always do!!  :)
Kathy  ;)

jeetkunejimi

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2010, 07:25:20 PM »

In England we would term Superman a ponce. Now the likes of Sgt Nick Fury special agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. or the Falcon are proper serious super dudes. Heck even Captain Scarlet poops on Superpants. You need to get some Captain Britain comics down your neck, before the rapture,loooool.

God bless.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

judith collier

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 04:51:47 AM »

Are we talking linear here? It's already been figured out how we could go into the future and the past. Saw it on the science channel. I would feel better if I was meeting myself once again and not another me. Impossible anyway, we are unique creatures made by God.

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2010, 07:15:28 PM »

Alright. I have Green Lantern First Flight coming
tomorrow on Netflix ;). Anyone seen Superman Batman Public Enemies? Anyone?
Beuller?

:p
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:28:02 PM by Cypress »
Elaine

soberxp

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2010, 07:19:46 PM »

Parallel Universe theory,it's easy,the answer must be heaven.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:21:08 PM by soberxp »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.