bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for my sister...  (Read 11757 times)

rockrdude

Re: Prayer for my sister...
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 10:43:27 PM »

Kathy asked me to post this on her behalf.

Helen's cancer is in the lungs, the lining of her heart, the blood, and in the brain. So Kathy and a number of family members are heading to Lubbock, Texas to be with her.

I ask you to please continue to keep all of these people in your prayers.
Thank you!

Ninny

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2010, 11:11:58 AM »

thank you so much for praying for me and my family! :) hugs to all of you! :)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 03:25:13 AM »

kathy, i too will be praying for you, your sister, and all of your family as you experience these hard times together.   and, that Christ will give you His words to speak when true encouragement is needed. stand strong in the faith which He has given you.

claudia

rockrdude

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2010, 08:40:20 PM »

Kathy has asked me to pass along the news. Helen passed away at 3:40 this afternoon. From the reports I've been hearing, I believe she went peacefully.

I'll let Kathy fill you in more when she gets the opportunity.

Thank you for praying, everyone!

Sandyk

« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2010, 10:27:11 PM »

Kathy,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.....You and family are in my thoughts and prayers.  I pray that you will be at peace during this sad time.  Much LOVE to you and your family♥

OBrenda

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2010, 10:38:06 PM »

So Sorry :(

Roy Martin

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2010, 07:39:20 AM »

I'm sorry Kathy. I'll be praying for you and family.

Roy

Vangie

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2010, 08:16:25 AM »

Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear this.  I add my prayers for comfort and strength to you and your family.

Love in Christ,
Vangie

cjwood

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2010, 01:53:56 AM »

kathy, i too pray for His mercy, comfort, and love to continually surround you and your family. 

claudia

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2010, 02:18:58 PM »

Kathy,

I'm sorry to hear about the death of your sister.   My condolences to you and your family.  I will keep you in my prayers.

René

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2010, 03:13:29 PM »

I'm so sorry for your loss Kathy.  This certainly hasn't been easy for you and it's come upon you like a whirlwind.  I pray that God would give you and your family the peace that passes all understanding and although I realize that you know this is all part of the plan it doesn't make the loss any easier or lesson the grief at all.  God be with you and comfort you.

margo

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2010, 03:34:53 PM »

Kathy,  I am so sorry.
Sending love, Margo

onelovedread

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2010, 09:04:47 PM »

Kathy,
My sympathies to you and your family for your loss.  I am continuing to pray for you.
John (onelovedread)

Marlene

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2010, 09:37:55 PM »

Kathy, I am so sorry to hear this news. I will keep you and all concerned in prayer. Everytime, I hear this news I think, how all of us in here have been blessed to know truths that most of the world does not know. I am sure you are a blessing to all of your Sisters family.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2010, 01:50:01 AM »

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts...You will never know how much you mean to me!! Thank you, Jonathan for posting for me..My sister passed away quietly and peacefully. I have to tell you that my sister was remarkable to the very end..she had specific things she wanted to say to us and her main message for everyone was Please don't smoke and if you do, QUIT!!  She made us laugh so much telling us stories of when we were kids..she was 12 years older than I am so she had lots of stories..at one point the night before she died we were standing around I was on the other side of the room and I said, "Helen is a lot older than me!" she raised up in the bed, pointed at me and said, "I heard that!" causing a room full of laughter! That's the kind of person she was..she was a person who loved to laugh. Several times she would tell a story and drift off for a few seconds in mid sentence...then she's wake up and say, "Anyway,..." and pick up right where she left off! that was incredible for a woman who was in her shape! You'd have liked her! AND she would have liked all of you because you are all so sweet to me!!

God bless all of you, my beautiful brothers and sisters! How I love you!
Kathy  ;)

Ellie

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2010, 05:57:00 AM »

Kathy,Only just read this.So sorry for your loss.Praying for you and all of your family
                   Peace and love...Ellie.....

EKnight

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2010, 10:37:07 AM »

Kathy,

I am so sorry for your loss.  In the midst of my own grief, I have neglected to read much on the forum.  I hope you and your family are comforted by Helen's lack of suffering and may our Lord give you all the peace and comfort which is so needed at these times.

Love in Christ,
Eileen

Marky Mark

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2010, 11:44:56 AM »

Kathy,please accept my heart felt condolences to you and your family for the loss of your sister Helen. As we all know, our Father is The One who brings about all, in His everlasting Love.

Proverbs 3:6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and  strength, a very present help in times of trouble.

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those that mourn, for they shall be comforted.

Psalms 147:3 He heals the broken heartened, binding up their wounds.

YBIC.
Mark
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 23 queries.