bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Secret rapture theory  (Read 5088 times)

dre91

Secret rapture theory
« on: April 13, 2010, 10:46:36 PM »

im finishing up the material ray has on the secret rapture theory. This theory has really deceived the masses and the churches teach this false theory. These pastors leave people with false hope and no hope at all. The left behind series has the same effect.

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Secret rapture theory
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 08:40:53 PM »

Hi dre, I'm with you.  The falsehoods that have flowed out of the whole end-times industry have done more damage to my natural life than anything other than the delusion of free-will and belief in eternal hell/heaven.  I'm not a fan of the nihilism which has entered our entire culture in large part due to these false teachings.  I'm very glad that you are getting free of that, and that Ray's article helped you as it has many others.  I'm thankful that Ray understands that what he preaches and exposes is a cause of 'repentance' in a few.  All is of God.  
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:37:59 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 10:57:23 AM »

I think most of us realize that hard(er) times are coming not only in this nation but around the world and I believe this is certainly reflected in my understanding of the scriptures in the days we are living in.  So many Christians think they are 'getting out' before times really become bad and are totally unprepared physically, emotional and spiritually for the days just ahead.  I have always wondered about how in the world they are going to handle things when they realize they are in the middle of it and yet they are still here.  Many I'm afraid are going to totally lose any faith that they had as their pastors have deceived them.  No wonder Jesus asked if He would find faith on the earth when He returns.  I'm very glad that this was a deception that I learned about early in my walk out of Babylon.

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 11:16:24 AM »

If people think hard times are coming, and it is bad now, go back in time to the dark ages, or around the fall of Rome, or Europe in WWI or II.  I believe that harder times are coming, but we only see through our own tunnel vision of the future.  Hard and harder times have been going on since the fall of man (time reference, not an actual occurance ;))

Religion uses the threat and reality of hard times to bind the masses.  If we really believe that God is directing our paths, and is bringing the world to perfection, is anything really too hard?

Craig
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 01:53:03 PM by Craig »

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 11:25:46 AM »

Thank you, Craig! Good words!
Kathy ;)

Marlene

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 11:57:52 AM »

I so, agree with you Craig. Every, generation has had its bad times.

What comes to my mind is any who try to live godly will suffer like Christ.

Lifes not easy on those who believe the truth, as Ray has presented to all of us.

Every generation of believers have had there trials.

In His Love,
Marlene

Marky Mark

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 12:04:55 PM »

Hard and harder times have been going on since the fall of man.

Just a friendly reminder to all. :)

http://bible-truths.com/lake15-D.html

THE UNSCRIPTURAL ‘FALL OF MAN’

Since both theories stated above teach a "fall of man," it is needful that we briefly address this unscriptural theory. I, as well as most of you have heard of the "fall of man" hundreds if not thousands of times. One would think there is reference to "man’s fall" at least a few dozen places in the Bible. NOT. The fabled "fall of man" is not mentioned in the Bible because it is just that—A FABLE. Man was NEVER a perfect spiritual specimen in the very image of God who then "FELL" from that lofty position. No, man was "naked flesh"—SIN. Man [humankind] was a sinner who when given the opportunity, SINNED.

Peace...Mark

aqrinc

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 12:24:27 PM »

Hard and harder times have been going on since the fall of man.

Just a friendly reminder to all. :)

http://bible-truths.com/lake15-D.html

THE UNSCRIPTURAL ‘FALL OF MAN’

Since both theories stated above teach a "fall of man," it is needful that we briefly address this unscriptural theory. I, as well as most of you have heard of the "fall of man" hundreds if not thousands of times. One would think there is reference to "man’s fall" at least a few dozen places in the Bible. NOT. The fabled "fall of man" is not mentioned in the Bible because it is just that—A FABLE. Man was NEVER a perfect spiritual specimen in the very image of God who then "FELL" from that lofty position. No, man was "naked flesh"—SIN. Man [humankind] was a sinner who when given the opportunity, SINNED.

Peace...Mark

DITTO and DITTO.

george :).

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 19 queries.