bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Knowing the Son  (Read 5325 times)

jerry cabral

Knowing the Son
« on: March 20, 2006, 11:26:39 AM »

Seeking one who knows the Son of the Most High.  Who can speak of days of old, speak of the Lord in the bood of Psalms were He showes the love and trust in His Father.  The book of Job were My Lord shows his relationship and teaching. The Holy Scriptures in the five books were he is shown as King who led his children and in the Prophet where He is shown as His Fathers Son.  To know him and the fire he went thru showing his Love and Obedience  which made him a King worthy of our Love and Obedince in which He was before the birth in Bethlehem.  Looking to speak of The Sons words speaking of His Father the Most High and His Father the Most High speaking of His Son his beloved all in the Holy Sriptures(Old Testament).  For I envy not that the Lord loved his Beloved so much, but that the Beloved loved His Lord that much.  I seek to love my God as much as My Lord loves His God.   If any can speak of such things that would be great for I have so much to learn..  Peace be with You.

Steve Crook

Knowing the Son
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 12:32:41 PM »

The whole of the sciprture, Hebrew and Greek, ARE the scripture. There are not exclusively "The Holy Scriptures in the five books ". All the scriptures are HOLY.

Thus sayeth the Lord: The SUM of the WORD is TRUTH.

jerry cabral

the whole
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2006, 04:33:57 PM »

Well, since you brought it up,  in Luke when my Lord opened the scriptures to two, one being Cleopas and told them in Luke24:27 And Beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.  The All which He spoke of the Holy Scriptures I believe before 300AD when the New Testament was put together by the councel put together by Constantine.

orion77

Knowing the Son
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2006, 11:10:18 PM »

Jerry, great words in that post brother.  I believe that is what it is all about is love.  The love God has for us, the love and obedience Jesus has for the Father, and when they come into us-can there be any greater love.  Our part is to love each other as they have loved us.  When we can be one with each other as the Father and Son are is our ultimate goal.  Then will we all be one and God will be all in all.  What a great day coming!

God bless you brother.

Gary

sparkyman481

Knowing the Son
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2006, 08:09:15 PM »

Jerry,

Where do these verses fit into your belief?

2Pe 3:15  And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
2Pe 3:16  As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other Scriptures, unto their own destruction.

jerry cabral

Dont know
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2006, 10:39:32 PM »

About those two verses, I would have to say I dont know other that I am seeking some guidence in my seeking more knowlegde of My Lord.  As to my belief, the One Truth of The Beloved Son, My King, who he is the one thing I know as much as I breath.  Know what made him worthy and glorified to rise to the Right Hand of the Father, learning that is worth all the tea in China.  
   I have a question.  What does these two verse mean to you.

1 Pet 4:14.  If you are reproaced for name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.  On their part He is blasphememd, but on your part He is glorified.

Col  4:3  Meanwhile praying also for us, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in chains.

Peace be with You.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 18 queries.