bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What a shame! myself!  (Read 6820 times)

soberxp

What a shame! myself!
« on: April 23, 2010, 05:54:05 AM »

I always know that In the beginning God do good thing as a father,teach his Children what should do n what shouln't do.in Genesis,things so clearly to me.
sometimes I thought Eve n Adam so stupid,but I didn't even realizethat I'm stupid more than Eve n Adam.
now I realize what I've done,Makes no difference.
What a shame!
be enslaved to a bad habit,When I feel melancholy.
I don't know why When I feel melancholy,I always do the wrong things!even I know that's not right!!!!
i am very sorry for what i've said to you n what i've done to god.
really hope I’ll face myself
To cross out what I’ve become
Erase myself.

Roy Martin

Re: What a shame! myself!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 08:48:14 AM »

Hi Soberxp,
 Your doing just fine according to Gods intentions for you.
To be humbled is gain. Looking at yourself, seeing the weakness, and a bunch of other words; that are the foundation of being humble. Give thanks that God is doing a good work in you.
 Have a great and humble day.

Peace
Roy
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:17:57 AM by Roy Martin »

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 04:36:39 AM »

I’ll face myself
Erase myself.

Sounds like you listen to Linkin Park. Part of the chorus of one of their songs called "What I've Done"

So let mercy come
And wash away
What I’ve done

I'll face myself
To cross out what i’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what i’ve done

:)

Stacey

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 04:45:22 AM »

hi soberxp. i am sorry for when you get melancholy. i get that way sometimes. and i too have retreated to bad habits when i was melancholy. but, God will strengthen us, helping us to stand up to these carnal pulls of our flesh, and to be able to overcome these bad habits, and all bad habits in His family of children. so take heart soberxp knowing that your Father God loves you with all His heart. and His mercy will keep you, as you keep Him in your heart and mind. i love you too little brother in Christ. :)

claudia

soberxp

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 10:38:40 PM »

Hi Soberxp,
 Your doing just fine according to Gods intentions for you.
To be humbled is gain. Looking at yourself, seeing the weakness, and a bunch of other words; that are the foundation of being humble. Give thanks that God is doing a good work in you.
 Have a great and humble day.

Peace
Roy
thank you Roy for your kind word.

I’ll face myself
Erase myself.

Sounds like you listen to Linkin Park. Part of the chorus of one of their songs called "What I've Done"

So let mercy come
And wash away
What I’ve done

I'll face myself
To cross out what i’ve become
Erase myself
And let go of what i’ve done

:)

yeah! I love linkin Park so much,When I listen to their songs ,don't know why enter into a particular state with God,but only once.

hi soberxp. i am sorry for when you get melancholy. i get that way sometimes. and i too have retreated to bad habits when i was melancholy. but, God will strengthen us, helping us to stand up to these carnal pulls of our flesh, and to be able to overcome these bad habits, and all bad habits in His family of children. so take heart soberxp knowing that your Father God loves you with all His heart. and His mercy will keep you, as you keep Him in your heart and mind. i love you too little brother in Christ. :)

claudia

Maybe God wanted me who the Gentiles to show his glory,help us and strengthen us  .
love everyone who in Christ,and love others,but more love to who in Christ. :)
soberxp
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 10:39:57 PM by soberxp »

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 11:43:48 PM »

soberxp...God loves you no matter what you do wrong...I am right there with everyone else..and so are you! God loves us all and will save you from your sins!! cheer up, brother!
Kathy ;)

soberxp

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 04:18:09 PM »

soberxp...God loves you no matter what you do wrong...I am right there with everyone else..and so are you! God loves us all and will save you from your sins!! cheer up, brother!
Kathy ;)

Ninny 1:

cheer up! You're all right!!

just now!  I communicate with God ! he taught me a lot of things!!!!!!enlight me!!!!!!!just as a father!!!!

1.Smoking is not right,If you acknowledge God as your Savior.(i am addicted to smoking,I now must be quit it.)
P.S:WHEN I communicate with God,God first and allow me to pick up one cigarette,then told me Smoking is not right as his son.this is not mean you can do wrong things,this is gods way for teaching me.

2.if someone loves you,Which ideas do not come from God,but come from oneself.

3.The important thing is "god also learn".

4.god taught me,check yourself with  "Give us this day our daily bread.And forgive us our debts,As we forgive our debtors." Every person should take stock of himself now and then to see if he is on the right course. So figure it out for yourself.

5."Rev 1:16  and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: "  This remark has profound implications.a sharp twoedged sword that is man n woman,Anything in this world can not do without men and women,Remember! how n why god creat Adam n Eve,then how the story goes.

6.all the FIVE teaching from god.if u can't fully understand the FIVE teaching,please ask me.

7.why we fall in love with man or woman ? Who did not have tast the feeling of betrayal when fell in love with man or woman ? (who? uh? you?well,glad that you never profaning the covenant of our god)
so when you profaning the covenant of our god,how about gods feeling,there is no difference between "tast the feeling of betrayal when fell in love" and "profaning the covenant of our god",OH! god!I praise your wisdom!

god be with us.LOVE ya ALL!!Regards.
soberxp
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 07:43:29 PM by soberxp »

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 10:20:50 AM »

My dear little brother, may I tell you one thing? Sometimes I have trouble following your meaning because of the language barrier! I must commend you for knowing English! I Don't  know Chinese! I think God has given us a good treasure in you! You seem like a very nice person and someone who wants to do God's will in his life! Now here is the ONE thing I wanted to tell you!  ;)

I support your desire to stop smoking..if you think God is telling you to stop then you MUST! I will pray for you to be strong and follow God! We should always pray for each other to be strong in the Lord!  :)
Kathy ;)

soberxp

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 07:08:07 PM »

My dear little brother, may I tell you one thing? Sometimes I have trouble following your meaning because of the language barrier! I must commend you for knowing English! I Don't  know Chinese! I think God has given us a good treasure in you! You seem like a very nice person and someone who wants to do God's will in his life! Now here is the ONE thing I wanted to tell you!  ;)

I support your desire to stop smoking..if you think God is telling you to stop then you MUST! I will pray for you to be strong and follow God! We should always pray for each other to be strong in the Lord!  :)
Kathy ;)

Is the sentence error?or Meaning is not clear?

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 07:22:22 PM »

No Sober...nothing wrong with your sentence!! I mean overall sometimes I have trouble following your meaning..you have very good English! I don't have very good understanding skills!! All is ok!! I'm just pretty simple and you have some very deep thoughts! Please keep saying your thoughts...I'll get it!  ;D  I enjoy all of your thoughts! I like you very much!!  :)
Kathy ;)

soberxp

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 07:43:21 PM »

No Sober...nothing wrong with your sentence!! I mean overall sometimes I have trouble following your meaning..you have very good English! I don't have very good understanding skills!! All is ok!! I'm just pretty simple and you have some very deep thoughts! Please keep saying your thoughts...I'll get it!  ;D  I enjoy all of your thoughts! I like you very much!!  :)
Kathy ;)

okay,thanks.I hope that you'll get it.you can PM me,which one you can't fully unserstand.

one of my thought befor.Easy to understand.
here we go,

WHY WE NEED LOVE,WHY GOD DO LOVE for us.
when you crossed love n hate,
did you really want to love "love"?
did you really want to love "hate"?
Love to hate "love" how can it?
How can hate and love together?
Therefore love is not happy,"Hate" is also.
Therefore, do not hate fun.
did you really want to hate "hate"?
did you really want to love "love"?
hate to love "hate" how can it?
If you want to forget the pain,
The only way is To learn how to love.

mercy peace love
soberxp

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.