bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Messages of Faith and No Faith  (Read 3769 times)

smeacham

My Messages of Faith and No Faith
« on: April 23, 2010, 05:59:27 PM »

Many of you have already read My Statement of No Faith on Facebook from February.  I just posted "My Statement of Faith" there to accompany it.  These are simple declarations, not teaching, which I believe are held in common with most of my brethren here on the forums.

If anybody wants to read or even comment on them, I'd appreciate it.  The last one actually drove several "Christians" to unfriend me silently without further comment.  I'm not proud - but some support would be nice.

Find them here:
http://www.facebook.com/notes/steve-meacham/my-statement-of-no-faith/317497652975
http://www.facebook.com/notes/steve-meacham/my-statement-of-faith/386619362975

Steve

lauriellen

Re: My Messages of Faith and No Faith
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 06:50:10 AM »

hi steve,
i read them on your FB and thought they were very good, clear and simple. sorry you lost some 'friends' because you weren't afraid to tell the truth. was watching 'larry king live' last night were a pastor was on telling that 'homosexuality' was a sin. Another pastor would never say it was....he talked all the way around it, and how we shouldn't 'judge', but would never call it sin...needless to say the pastor that called 'sin' sin, was really on the hot seat.....seems like people just don't want to hear the truth, and if you are bold enough to actually state the truth, you will suffer for it.....its hard to understand, but part of Gods plan....=)

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: My Messages of Faith and No Faith
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 07:16:16 AM »

if you are bold enough to actually state the truth, you will suffer for it.....its hard to understand, but part of Gods plan

Amen. And the more public the place you choose to do it in, such as facebook or the www as Ray does, the more you will hear about it from those who do not want to hear the truths concerning the scriptures.
Stacey
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 22 queries.