bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Note added to bible truths main site  (Read 5704 times)

mharrell08

Note added to bible truths main site
« on: April 25, 2010, 11:08:01 AM »

FYI: http://bible-truths.com/

Just an FYI to any members/visitors who have not looked at the main site in a while. Ray's next paper is coming in late May 2010, his longest to date.

Marques

chav

Re: Note added to bible truths main site
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 11:48:09 AM »

Hi
really looking forward to reading this one
Dave

Linny

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 12:37:31 PM »

Same here. Can't wait!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 08:02:12 PM »

Babylon's days are numbered!

Arc

DougE6

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 08:20:42 PM »

I have been checking his site every day with anticipation, for this very work.  I went to the bookstore over christmas break and sat down and  skimmed that book(I would never want to PAY for such) and I am happy that Ray decided to attack this well regarded in Babylon book of horrors and deception. I really wondered what his approach will be, and I will relish the result, I believe.  It has been a while, Ray has worked on it probably through much/many health difficulties. But I think it will be shown to be very important to destroy this work, at least for those who will listen.

gmik

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 09:12:26 PM »

Excellent.  Can't wait to read it.  It will bring honor and glory to God!!

To persevere thru illness to complete his longest work yet, just puts me to shame when I complain about my little things.....God Bless Him!!

Samson

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 10:45:19 AM »

Great Marques !

Much anticipation towards Ray's Critique of Bill Wiese unscriptural scare tactic publication: 23 Minutes in Hell. I can only imagine Hell-Fire breathing Christians(Dragons) having the inclination to read such tripe. I couldn't even bring myself to even peek at this Book at stores that sell it. Hopefully, Our many guests will be able to pass the word about Ray's New Paper, over 100 pages, if it's God's Will, to those that are searching for the Truth.

Amen to this Spiritual Food and Ray's efforts through God's Spirit in preparing this Article.

Samson.

margo

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 04:31:40 PM »

Bill Weise's 23 minutes in hell is what brought me to this forum. A friend of mine wanted me to read his book, and I wanted to ck him out first, and Rays' web sight came up.  All of this is the Lord's work.  So you see, what Satan wanted to use, The Lord used for His Glory.  Here I am at BT.  Amen
Margo

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »

The sad thing is that people are willing to spend hard earned money to buy that babalonian fairy tale book of Weise and few are going to spend the time to read a large expose' of the truth in this area.  Weise's missive is filled with subjective storytelling and Ray's paper will be hard hitting, scriptural and factual truth.  And most of those who have banged the drum for 23 in hell wouldn't even take the time to read Ray's paper when it does come out.  They want to believe in hell.  Yet, God will use this new paper to bring whom he will out of the intoxicating wine of Babylon into the simple truth of God's love for all and his willingness to bring all through the true fires of God into purification and wholeness.

lq1over

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 05:38:43 PM »

Can't wait to read it, God bless Ray for his hard work.
lq1over

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 03:50:58 AM »

Bill Weise's 23 minutes in hell is what brought me to this forum. A friend of mine wanted me to read his book, and I wanted to ck him out first, and Rays' web sight came up.  All of this is the Lord's work.  So you see, what Satan wanted to use, The Lord used for His Glory.  Here I am at BT.  Amen
Margo

amen margo.  8)

claudia

Darius

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2010, 10:27:08 PM »

AWSOME! How many more sleeps guys?  ;D

judith collier

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 04:10:03 PM »

Arion, subjective is so correct. Like Ray said, it was in his mind. judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 19 queries.