bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can Satan appear in front of us in the image of Jesus?"  (Read 10202 times)

soberxp

Can Satan appear in front of us in the image of Jesus?"
« on: April 29, 2010, 06:33:50 PM »

Can Satan appear in front of us in the image of Jesus?"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 07:53:06 AM by soberxp »

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: does Satan can appear in the image of Jesus ?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 07:17:47 PM »

What is the image of Jesus?  What does it look like?

Craig

soberxp

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 07:31:26 PM »

What is the image of Jesus?  What does it look like?

Craig

Just as I was fascinated by looking,Days opened(or The clouds have been dissipated.{i'm under a heavy cloud})
I saw a big cross,then Jesus appears in front of the cross
(just as Brazilian statue,but no face,cuz the face is blue sky),I can see a lot of angles at his left one by one appears(but I cant remember the number),i just wanna scream and lose control ,use a word "awe-inspiring"..[

soberxp

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 08:41:35 PM »

does Satan can appear in the image of Jesus ?

Soberxp,

I have no idea what you are trying to say.  Please use a simple English sentence or two.  The normal English sentence word order is subject, verb, and object (if needed).  Use one idea per sentence.  The subject is what the sentence is about.  The verb tells something about the subject.  And sometimes an object is needed to receive a verb's action.  I hope this helps.

John

thanks.

does Satan appear in front of us as looks like the image of Jesus ?
does Satan appear in front of the image of Jesus?
does Satan looks like the image of Jesus ?
does Satan show himself as the image of Jesus ?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 07:53:48 AM by soberxp »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 09:08:49 PM »

does Satan can appear in front of us as looks like the image of Jesus ?
does Satan can appear in front of the image of Jesus?
does Satan can looks like the image of Jesus ?
does Satan can show himself as the image of Jesus ?

No

soberxp

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 09:30:01 PM »

does Satan can appear in front of us as looks like the image of Jesus ?
does Satan can appear in front of the image of Jesus?
does Satan can looks like the image of Jesus ?

No

thanks.

Kat

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 09:52:37 PM »

Hi soberxp,

Since Satan is a spirit being he is invisible to us and he can not take on any physical shape. Here is an excerpt from LOF article no. 2 'The Origin of Satan, Evil, and Sin.'

http://bible-truths.com/lake2.html -----------

[Ray's reply]

Satan is a spirit being, seeing that he has been around for thousands of years. He is called a devil, serpent/snake, dragon, etc. We are not exactly sure what a dragon looks like, but supposedly it is in the reptile family as are snakes.
Nowhere that I can think of, did Satan ever appear visibly to anyone. Therefore his serpent/dragon qualities (or lack thereof) must be spiritual. Satan is a SPIRITUAL SNAKE. He has the secret, stealth qualities of a snake moving unseen in the dark. Although he is "like" [in certain characteristics] a roaring lion, he is not a lion, but "as" a lion he goes about seeking whom he may devour [Gk: 'swallow up' as in 'swallow a camel']. Spiritually devour/swallow.
---------------------------------------------

Just as I was fascinated by looking,Days opened(or The clouds have been dissipated.{i'm under a heavy cloud})
I saw a big cross,then Jesus appears in front of the cross
(just as Brazilian statue,but no face,cuz the face is blue sky),I can see a lot of angles at his left one by one appears(but I cant remember the number),i just wanna scream and lose control ,use a word "awe-inspiring"..[

Was this from your dream/vision you posted a while back? If so I don't think you should take your dreams so literal.

Dream
DREAM, n. [G.]

The thought or series of thoughts of a person in sleep. We apply dream, in the singular, to a series of thoughts, which occupy the mind of a sleeping person, in which he imagines he has a view of real things or transactions. A dream is a series of thoughts not under the command of reason, and hence wild and irregular. (Webster, e-Sword)

mercy, peace and love
Kat

soberxp

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 11:21:20 PM »

???

I wish to reiterate:"dream?do you think a Machine MOTO-W218 which Would be dream .  

I didn't want to get the pic of jesus christ on the cross,cuz i don't want the pic became Idol of False. "

and my english name "soberxp" that meaning to be aware of what is happening around you and ready to think and act quickly          "soberxpath"="soberxp"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 11:25:16 PM by soberxp »

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2010, 03:31:51 AM »

If we heed Scripture that question is moot.

2Co 5:16-17 (MKJV)
16  So as we now know no one according to flesh, but even if we have known Christ according to flesh, yet now we no longer know Him so.

17  So that if any one is in Christ, that one is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

george :).

Marky Mark

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2010, 03:51:33 PM »

When we come into the knowledge that we must grow in the Spirit to live and let the carnal flesh die,we then become aware of how truly evil satan and the world is.
   John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

I don't believe satan can physically change himself into the very image of Jesus,but then again we are to be Spiritually minded and see the things which are of Truth and Light.
   2Co 11:14  And it is no wonder. Even Satan tries to make himself look like an angel of light.

Just because that old serpent can not be seen with the eyes of fleshy men does not mean that satan can not deceive the world into thinking that he is god.
   2Th 2:9  When the wicked one appears, Satan will pretend to work all kinds of miracles, wonders, and signs.
   2Th 2:10  Lost people will be fooled by his evil deeds. They could be saved, but they will refuse to love the truth and accept it.

That same god that carnal man considers to be true to his own devine[godlike] purpose.
Rev 2:10  Do not at all fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the Devil will cast some of you into prison...

We are all going to be in the Spiritual image of Christ,including satan,but the means to that end vary greatly according to the Fathers will and purpose. The Father is working all; in all, in order to perfect His creation; yesterday,today, and tomorrow.
   Heb 13:8  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and to-day--yes, and to the ages to come.

And so it is as brother George has stated;

If we heed Scripture that question is moot.
2Co 5:16-17 (MKJV)
16  So as we now know no one according to flesh, but even if we have known Christ according to flesh, yet now we no longer know Him so.
17  So that if any one is in Christ, that one is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

Peace...Mark

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 04:02:37 PM »

Hey Marky Mark,
You too are guided to the same Scripture regarding the master of disguises deceptive ways... :)

2Co 11:14  And no wonder. Satan, their master, can disguise himself as an angel of light.

2Co 11:15  It is therefore no great thing for his servants also to disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will be in accordance with their actions.

The Contrast is here  8)

1Jn 3:2  Dear friends, we are now God's children, but WHAT WE ARE TO BE IN THE FUTURE HAS NOT BEEN FULLY REVEALED. We know that IF Christ reappears (becomes visible) we shall be like Him, because we shall see Him as He is.

Jesus Christ IS the "tree of life" in the Garden, and NO ONE can partake of that tree of life except he first pass the through the "FLAMING SWORD" that points in all directions and guards the tree of life. Remember, "Our God is a CONSUMING FIRE" (Heb. 12:29).Ref : LOF 4 L. Ray Smith

Heb 1:7  Moreover of the angels He says, "HE CHANGES HIS ANGELS INTO WINDS, AND HIS MINISTERING SERVANTS INTO A FLAME OF FIRE."

The question you posted Craig was most fruitful. Thank you.

Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 24 queries.