bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Made God?  (Read 5779 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Who Made God?
« on: June 28, 2006, 04:08:24 PM »

Ray,
my name is Clayton and have one question, which plagues my Catholic girlfriend Karen.

Who created God, or where did He come from?

FYI: i am not religous at all (i believe in evoltion), but do have a great respect for ALL relegions (a contradiction, i know), and am deeply interested in 'the Church' and the Bible - all the mistranslations, symbols, meanings, etc that have evolved during the last 2000 years, to what we are fed today, i find it interesting.

Regards,
/clay

Actually another question: if i can assume there is only one God, does that mean that everyone else having faith in all the other religions and Gods, are actually worshipping that same God - your God - and that its all apart of his grand plan?  ie: who is right? Or is my first assumption wrong and there are other Gods?

PS: apologies if thesesquestions have been raised before.  Just tell me where to look.  I also apologies for the theologian nature of the questions.

Thanks again.

Dear Clay:
Why would anyone ever assume that God was created?  I don't mean to demean, but the very question is absurd.  God is the Originator of all things--no one originates the Originator. God didn't "come" from "anywhere."  God IS. "In the beginning GOD...." (Gen. 1:1).  The Scriptures do not attempt to explain an origin for God.  Man came from "somewhere," but God didn't.  There are no other real "gods," only the figments of man's imagination.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.