bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Surgery to be thankful for!  (Read 3343 times)

Ninny

Surgery to be thankful for!
« on: May 02, 2010, 11:22:25 AM »

I learned from my brother in Arkansas that the tornadoes that have been ripping around the South...have done a lot of damage around them.. The other day his son had been sick for several days with a sore throat that had gotten severe..and he went to the ER and they did a CT scan on his throat..to find he needed an emergency...tonsillectomy?? never heard of an emergency tonsillectomy before!! any of these kind of "kid" surgeries are more serious in adults..my nephew is 30!

While my brother and his wife were at the hospital a huge storm came through...they were watching it from the window in the hospital! they would have been at their church working at the time, because they do most of the upkeep on it..
When surgery was over...they spent the night in town because the weather was so threatening..the next day they went to check their home and all was well there...someone called them and told them the church had been destroyed! When they went to check the church it wasn't destroyed, but was heavily damaged!

If not for the emergency surgery, my brother and his wife would most certainly have been at the church! Strange how God always works our lives out, even in ways we wouldn't choose! Who knew?    God did!!!  :D

Kathy ;)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Surgery to be thankful for!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 11:29:58 AM »

Thank you for your inspiring Testimony Kathy.

It shows our God and His masterful loving ability to organise our lives to reveal to us His Sovereign Control over everything. He even controls those times we do not see Him or recognise His Presence overseeing all circumstances in our lives as He works all things to good for those He causes to know and love Him.

Arc

judith collier

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 12:45:29 AM »

Amen Arcturus! And kathy, I do know about adult tonsilloectomys. They usually only do a local anesthetic, my daughter woke up during hers and saw blood then passed out. They had to wake her up and give her more anesthetic. I am glad for your brother and his wife and thank God for them. judy

Ellie

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 05:28:26 AM »

Kathy,Just love to hear the way God works in our lives.Thanks for sharing this.
                                             Ellie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.