bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank ypu!  (Read 4104 times)

judith collier

Thank ypu!
« on: May 03, 2010, 01:01:04 AM »

I had asked for prayers for my son-in-law having surgery in Indianapolis on his liver. It is 3 weeks today and he is able to get up for a half hour a couple times a day. They removed 15% of his liver along with the tumor. I guess the liver grows back! It was an extremely stressful time for all involved but it is over and just wanted to say thank you for prayers. It was a consolation for my son-in-law knowing people had prayed for him.
I was able to get home before getting very sick with bronchitis. I felt good though knowing I had helped. Thank God for everyone and everything involved and keeping us going. judy

Ninny

Re: Thank ypu!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 01:08:57 AM »

Hey Judy! I'm glad to hear that news! and sorry you got sick! God is so good!!  :)
Kathy ;)

Ellie

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 05:25:51 AM »

Judy, Good to hear this news.Will continue to pray for futher and full recovery
                                  Peace......Ellie.....

judith collier

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 03:38:24 PM »

Thanks guys, way too old for this anymore but thankful. God appears to give me the grace of perseverance. Grouchy, mean and sick after!!!!! Told my Dct. he is going to have his hands full when it is my time to go. Not a good patient!!!! judy

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 04:25:48 PM »

Judy..you SO funny!! Don't worry you're far too feisty to go!! When it's your time...You're just going to sneak out the back door and grab you a young feller and dance till you drop!! I know you!! hehehe :D
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 04:35:33 AM »

Oh Ninny wouldn't that be a great way to go! No older than 45 though, preferably a sexy Latino from S. America who can tango!!!

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 08:44:35 AM »

You made me laugh, Judy!! Now you're talkin' there, girl!! :D
I am glad you got back from Indy in one piece, though!! Running after grandkids can
do you in!! :D
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.