bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Rebuke You  (Read 5897 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
I Rebuke You
« on: June 28, 2006, 04:10:53 PM »

It would be comfortable if there was no Hell huh. The fact of the matter is this. You are wrong. The Bible clearly tells us that if you were to lead any of my little ones astray you might as well tie a millstone around your neck and cast yourself into the sea. Sir, that is what you are doing and may the blood of all the little ones you lied to be on your head on judgment day. How can you call yourself a man of God? Let me ask you is there a heaven. You are not preaching the same Gospel that Jesus or Paul teaches. You are teaching a "user friendly" doctrine and it is an abomination. You have an Anti-Christ Spirit and I rebuke you Satan.

Dear Brandon:
    You, yourself, ARE one of those who are "lead astray," Brandon. And if you do not bitterly repent of your slanderous accusations, you will see just how "comfortable" the Great White Throne/Lake of Fire/Second Death really is.  You wouldn't know Satan if he sat down to dinner with you.
    May God have mercy upon your ignorant slander,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.