bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kinda Scary  (Read 5346 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

Deborah-Leigh

Re: Kinda Scary
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 02:59:56 PM »

Evil knows no boundaries!

There was a film I saw last year about a girl who had her identity stolen, and that was pretty shocking too! No one believed her and she went through an awful time as depicted in the movie.

Arc

mharrell08

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 03:08:57 PM »

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 04:12:40 AM »

Evil knows no boundaries!

Yes it does.

God sets the boundaries.

KJV Job 1:8-12

8.  And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
 9.  Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
 10.  Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.
 11.  But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face.
 12.  And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

KJV 2 Samuel 22:2-4

2.  And he said,The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
 3.  The God of my rock; in him will I trust: He is my shield, and the Horn Of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
 4.  I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Without boundaries, without our Shield from evil, we would all be subjects of it in every sort of way.

Stacey

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2010, 06:02:06 AM »

Excellent catch Stacey! :D

Eph 6:10  Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Eph 6:11  Put on the whole armor of God so that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Eph 6:12  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the world's rulers, of the darkness of this age, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Eph 6:13  Therefore take to yourselves the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Eph 6:14  Therefore stand, having your loins girded about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness
Eph 6:15  and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace.
Eph 6:16  Above all, take the shield of faith, with which you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God,
Eph 6:18  praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching to this very thing with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.
Eph 6:19  And pray for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,
Eph 6:20  for which I am an ambassador in bonds; so that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
Eph 6:21  But, so that you also may know my affairs and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things,
Eph 6:22  whom I have sent to you for the same purpose, that you might know our affairs and that he might comfort your hearts.
Eph 6:23  Peace to the brothers, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Eph 6:24  Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

Arc

firefly77

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 12:43:41 PM »

This is very scary!
Thank you, Craig, I will pass this information along. I had no clue that a copier contains a hard drive; however, it does make sense when I think about.

Angie

Beloved

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 01:03:35 PM »

Craig I am glad you said "kinda" scary  it is not actually scary to all but it will be certainly disconcerting to those in darkness

dis·con·cert   /ˌdɪskənˈsɜrt/  
1. to disturb the self-possession of; perturb; ruffle:.
2. to throw into disorder or confusion; disarrange

(Luk 12:2)  and there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known;

(1Jn 5:19)  And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

(2Ti 3:13) But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

(2Ti 3:14)  But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

2Ti 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

If we are dying to self ......then there is absolutely no "infomation on any copier" that should effect our dead old man. It is all dross.

On the other hand the world is going to have a lot added stress, the snakes and vultures will have a field day.

There is nothing new under the sun.  So I am comforted by the fact that so many of the chapters in the NT often closed with

(2Pe 1:2)  Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord

Beloved

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 01:27:32 PM »

Beloved,
Well said! Thank you for that! Good to hear from you again!!  :)
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.