bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Studies?  (Read 5575 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Studies?
« on: June 28, 2006, 04:11:42 PM »

Good morning, Ray! I have and continue to be tremendously blessed by your website.  I used to pastor a church in the Nashville, TN area, but gave it up when I couldn't reconcile what I was preaching with a loving God and, frankly, I was ashamed of the "God" I knew.  Thank God for universal reconciliation!!!  He is the God I'm proud to speak of now!!

I've just taken a job in the Huntsville, AL area, and am thinking about holding Bible studies based on the truths of universal reconciliation.  Is there someone in this area that you know of that is teaching this already?  I would love to attend some studies and associate with like-minded people.

Thanks to you and your staff for all you do!!!!

Dear Brandon:
    Unfortunately, I know of no one in your area who is holding studies on the Truths of God.  I would suggest you come to our Mobile Conference (probably the first or second weekend of September--will be announced at top of our home page), and I can give you some instruction on holding studies yourself, once you understand the basics.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.