bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 100 Verses Proclaiming the 'Salvation of All'  (Read 18504 times)

mharrell08

100 Verses Proclaiming the 'Salvation of All'
« on: May 13, 2010, 01:50:31 PM »

1 John 4:8  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Rom 8:38-39  For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Cor 13:8  Love never fails

1 Tim 2:3-4  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Isa 46:10  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure

1 Tim 4:10  For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Num 23:19  God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

1 John 4:14  we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world

John 4:34  Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work

Ecc 3:14  I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

2 Pet 3:9  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Isa 26:9  With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Ecc 3:17  I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

Acts 17:31  Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead

Luke 3:6  all flesh shall see the salvation of God

Isa 45:23  I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Rom 14:11  For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Isa 55:11  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it

Phil 2:10-11  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father

Isa 52:10  The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

Mic 7:18-19  Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Ps 22:27-28  All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. For the kingdom is the LORD's: and he is the governor among the nations.

John 6:37-39  All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

John 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day

Jer 31:34  they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more

Rom 11:25-27  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Matt 18:11  For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost

Luke 19:10  For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was destroyed.

John 3:17  For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 12:32  if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me

Eph 2:8-10  For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Phil 2:13  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure

Eph 1:10-11  That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will

1 John 4:10  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

1 John 2:2  He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Rom 11:15  For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

2 Cor 5:18-19  all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Col 1:20  having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Gen 12:3  I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Isa 25:8  He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it.

Gen 28:14  thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed

Ezek 16:53-55  When I shall bring again their captivity, the captivity of Sodom and her daughters, and the captivity of Samaria and her daughters, then will I bring again the captivity of thy captives in the midst of them:

That thou mayest bear thine own shame, and mayest be confounded in all that thou hast done, in that thou art a comfort unto them. When thy sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then thou and thy daughters shall return to your former estate.

Gen 26:4  I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed

1 Cor 15:54-55  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O hell, where is thy victory?

Hos 13:14  I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O hell, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

Rom 5:18  Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

Rom 8:20-22  For the creation was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, Because the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now

Matt 3:11  I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire

Luke 3:16  John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire

Rev 20:13-14  the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death

1 Cor 3:13-15  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Mal 3:2-3  who may abide the day of His coming? and who shall stand when He appeareth? for He is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: And He shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

1 Cor 6:2  Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge  the smallest matters?

Rev 21:4  God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Matt 19:25-26  his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Acts 3:20-21  He shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Mark 10:26-27  they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved? And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

John 1:29  The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Rom 9:15-16  For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Ps Chapter 118  His mercy endured forever.

Luke 18:26-27  they that heard it said, Who then can be saved? And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.

2 Tim 1:9  Who save us, and did call with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace, that was given to us in Christ Jesus, before the times of the ages

Isa 2:4  He shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more

Isa 11:9  They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Hab 2:14  For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea

Dan 4:34-35  And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

Rom 11:36  For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen

1 Cor 15:22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Re: 100 Verses Proclaiming the 'Salvation of All'
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »

Maybe some overlap, but more abbreviated.

Isa_46:10-11    God will do ALL His pleasure.
Psa_90:3            God turns man to destruction, then says return.
Isa_25:7            Will destroy veil spread over ALL nations.
Deu_32:39    He kills and makes alive.
Psa_33:15      God fashions ALL hearts.
Psa_86:9            ALL nations will worship Him.
Isa_45:23      ALL descendants of Israel justified.
Psa_138:4     ALL kings will praise God.
Psa_72:18     God only does wondrous things.
Jer_32:17     Nothing is too difficult for Him.
Psa_145:9     He is good to ALL.
Psa_145:9     His mercies are over ALL his works.
Psa_145:14    He raises ALL who fall.
Psa_145:10    ALL His works will praise.
Isa_25:6        Lord makes a feast for ALL people.
Jer_32:35     Never entered His mind to eternally torture his children with fire.
Psa_135:6     God does what pleases Him.
Psa_65:2-4    ALL flesh will come to God.
Heb_1:2       Jesus is Heir of ALL things.
Eph_1:10      ALL come into Him at the fullness of times.
Eph_1:11      God works ALL after the counsel of His will
Col_1:16       By Him ALL were created.
Col_1:20       ALL reconciled unto God
Isa_2:2         ALL nations shall flow to the Lord's house.
1Ti_2:4       God desires ALL to come to the knowledge of truth.
1Ti_2:4              God will have ALL to be saved
1Ti_2:6       Salvation of ALL is testified in due time
Eph_2:7        His grace shown in the ages to come
Luk_2:10      Jesus will be joy to ALL people.
Tit_2:11       Grace has appeared to ALL.
Psa_66:3-4    Enemies will submit to God.
1Co_3:15      ALL saved, so as by fire.
Act_3:20-21    Restitution of ALL
Lam_3:31-32    God will not cast off forever.
Joh_3:35      The Father gave Him ALL things.
Joh_17:2      Jesus gives eternal life to ALL that His Father gave Him.
1Co_4:5        ALL will have praise of God.
Eph_4:10      Jesus will fill ALL things.
1Jo_4:14      Jesus is Savior of the world 
Dan_4:35      God's will done in heaven and earth.
Joh_4:42      Jesus is Savior of the world
Jam_5:11      End of the Lord is full of mercy.
Rev_5:13      ALL creation seen praising God.
Rom_5:15-21    In Adam ALL condemned, in Christ ALL live.
2Co_5:15      Jesus died for ALL.
Joh_5:25      ALL dead who hear will live.
Joh_6:44      No one can come to Him unless He draws them.
Heb_7:25      Jesus is able to save to the uttermost.
Heb_8:11-12    ALL will know God.
Rom_8:19-21    Creation set at liberty.
Joh_8:29      Jesus always does what pleases His Father.
Mar_9:49      Everyone shall be salted with fire.
Rom_11:15    Reconciliation of the world.
Rom_11:26    ALL Israel will be saved
Rom_11:32    ALL subject to unbelief, mercy on ALL.
Rom_11:36    ALL out of, through, and into Him.
Gen_12:3      ALL families of the earth will be blessed.
Joh_12:32      Jesus will draw ALL mankind unto Himself.
Joh_12:32      I will draw ALL mankind unto Myself.
Joh_12:47     Jesus came to save ALL.
Rev_15:4      ALL nations worship when God's judgments are seen.
1Co_15:22    In Adam ALL die, in Christ ALL live Again.
1Co_15:26    Last enemy, death, will be destroyed.
1Co_15:28    God will be ALL in ALL.
Pro_16:9       Man devises, God directs his steps.
Eze_16:55     Sodom will be restored to former estate.
Isa_19:14-15    Egypt & Assyria will be restored.
Pro_19:21     Man devises, but God's counsel stands.
Rev_21:4-5    No more tears, ALL things made new.
Psa_22:27     ALL ends of the earth will turn to Him.
Psa_22:27     ALL families will worship before Him.
Phi_2:9-11    Every tongue shall confess Jesus is Lord.
1Co_12:3      Cannot confess except by Holy Spirit;
1Ti_4:9-11    Jesus is Savior of ALL!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.