bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trinity  (Read 6469 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Trinity
« on: March 20, 2006, 12:29:25 PM »

> Hello Ray,
>
> I have read most of your articles and am very very impressed by your
> knowledge and interpretations. I sent an Email to you quite some time ago
> and you answered very well thank you.
> A couple more questions if you don't mind:
>
> I truly love Jesus in my heart and attend a Pentacostal Church however - I
> have long been concerned about this trinity concept and up to know have not
> been able to really accept it - Well not the God in three persons philosophy
> anyway. However recently while reading the bible, this thought occurred. In
> Genesis Man is consodered to be made up of 'Spirit, Soul and Body' and
> earlier Genesis says " Let US (plural) make Man in OUR (plural) image ....'
> Two things - if we are made in God's image and we have three attribu tes then
> God must be made up of three.
> Also the use of God plural.
> What are your thoughts on this please?
>
> Secondly - I live in Australia - do you have a church here or at least
> people who meet and discuss your writings. I would love to attend such a
> group.
>
> With all respect - keep up the good work.
> God Bless You
>
> Dallas

Dear Dallas:

Is too, until recent years, referred to man as having three "components"--body, soul, and spirit.  NOT TRUE. Man is made of TWO components--body and spirit. God never put a soul into Adam. The soul of man is not a component, but rather the product of two combined components, namely: body and spirit. God formed man's body out of the ground. He then breathed into this body the breath of life (spirit), and the MAN, not some separate component, but the man became a "LIVING SOUL."  The soul is not the living soul, but rather the man is the living soul. There is no soul without the body of man.  Understood?  God is not a trinity and neither is man a trinity.

In Genesis, "God" is translated from "Elohim" which is the plural of "El" which is God. Who are the plurality of God? Why Jesus Christ and His Father, of course. God created all things through His Son Jesus Christ (Col. 1, Heb. 1:2, 2:10, etc.).

God be with you,

Ray

SandyFla

Re: Trinity
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 04:13:48 PM »

Quote from: Dennis Vogel
Dear Dallas:

Is too, until recent years, referred to man as having three "components"--body, soul, and spirit.  NOT TRUE. Man is made of TWO components--body and spirit. God never put a soul into Adam. The soul of man is not a component, but rather the product of two combined components, namely: body and spirit. God formed man's body out of the ground. He then breathed into this body the breath of life (spirit), and the MAN, not some separate component, but the man became a "LIVING SOUL."  The soul is not the living soul, but rather the man is the living soul. There is no soul without the body of man.  Understood?  God is not a trinity and neither is man a trinity.

In Genesis, "God" is translated from "Elohim" which is the plural of "El" which is God. Who are the plurality of God? Why Jesus Christ and His Father, of course. God created all things through His Son Jesus Christ (Col. 1, Heb. 1:2, 2:10, etc.).

God be with you,

Ray

Hebrews 4:14 says, "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit ..."

Should that be interpreted: "... dividing asunder body and spirit"?

Sandy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.