bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missed you  (Read 8081 times)

all4love

Missed you
« on: June 28, 2006, 07:29:38 PM »

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say that I missed fellowshipping with all of you while the site was down.  I feel I have learned so much from everyone here and when the site was down it was like a piece of me was missing.  I did however get alot of studying done on my own to.  As a few of you may know I am fairly new to the site and am still in my infancy as far as learning God's REAL truth.

Anyway, I am rambling and I just wanted to say Hi  ;D

hillsbororiver

Re: Missed you
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 10:08:02 PM »

A hearty hello back at you! It is nice to see the site back up and running especially in this new and improved state. Thanks for the kind words, it is my prayer that we all can learn from and edify each other in patience and brotherly kindness.

Joe

Daniel

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 10:16:53 PM »

Hi Alll4Love,

Good to see you, I "applaud" you both ;)  (neat gadgets by the way Joe LOL)

Hey good to be back with you all, Bless you both. Good words Joe

Peace

Daniel

orion77

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 10:41:44 PM »

Amen, to that All4love.  Probably a good lesson learned, got lot of studying done also. 

Joe, Daniel and everybody, it is good to be back, and these new gadgets are cool on this new format.

God bless,

Gary

Daniel

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 10:48:53 PM »

Hey there Gary, good to see you back, I applaued ya twice could not do it more then 1 time in an hour lol (laughing here really). Building you up bro ( I miss my laughing guy smilie lol)

You get to smite your brother or applaud Him (I'll call them the temptation buttons) ;D

Cute, I'm going to "smite myself" see how that works, if it negatives my positive... LOL

This is weird (but fun)
Peace

Daniel

P.S I tried to smite myself, I can't do it.

Can someone smite me? (laughing) No really....What happens? Try several hits, amuse oneself at my expense I want to see.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 10:51:49 PM by Daniel »

orion77

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 10:58:44 PM »

Daniel, just noticed that, lol.  I hit the smite button, not sure if anything happened.   ;D

I'm going to try that moving marquee sign.

HELLO   8)
Gary

Daniel

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 11:29:33 PM »

Yeah you did, I got me "a smite" ;D Thanks pal

I just wanted to see what that looks like.

Whenver you think about, just smite me. I'll applaud you. Lets ggo for record high smites and applauds, I'm bored (laughing).

Actually Im off to bed early. catch you tommorrow

Peace
Daniel

gmik

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 11:30:29 PM »

Hey there Gary, good to see you back, I applaued ya twice could not do it more then 1 time in an hour lol (laughing here really). Building you up bro ( I miss my laughing guy smilie lol)

You get to smite your brother or applaud Him (I'll call them the temptation buttons) ;D

Cute, I'm going to "smite myself" see how that works, if it negatives my positive... LOL

This is weird (but fun)
Peace

Daniel

P.S I tried to smite myself, I can't do it.

Can someone smite me? (laughing) No really....What happens? Try several hits, amuse oneself at my expense I want to see.

Behold!  I smitest thou and it wenteth up to 2eth.

Hi everyone.  I missed the forum a lot, but actually got more reading done on Ray & mike's sites.
Good to be back, but unsure of all these toys!! :P

Daniel

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 11:31:23 PM »

I got another smite ;D Thanks to whoever gave me that :D

Peace Daniel

Gena smited me, thanks girl, hold on I'll applaud you lol

Daniel

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 11:49:15 PM »

Gena, you "applauded" me you did not "smite" me (laughing) what have you done? 

I'm losing my negative "smite" status here, Karma? whats that stuff? Is that like "good vibe" or "bad vibe" type thing? lol

Peace

Daniel

mercie

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 09:41:39 AM »

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say that I missed fellowshipping with all of you while the site was down.  I feel I have learned so much from everyone here and when the site was down it was like a piece of me was missing.  I did however get alot of studying done on my own to.  As a few of you may know I am fairly new to the site and am still in my infancy as far as learning God's REAL truth.

Anyway, I am rambling and I just wanted to say Hi  ;D
Hi Back at you A4L, ;D

hillsbororiver

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 10:00:43 AM »

Great to see you all and thanks, Daniel I have a strong suspicion I won't have to solicit any "smites" ;)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 10:47:19 AM by hillsbororiver »

mercie

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 10:14:05 AM »

Grand to see you back to Joe.

Fair souls are very few and far between. ;D

mercie

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2006, 10:40:17 AM »

Good morning to you all!!

I too have missed you all and I can understand when Paul said not to forsake the a@@embling of ourselves. I am on vacation this week and will be out of town untill sunday. I have alot of thinking to do and I need this vacation and I pray that we all during this time away from the forum hased helped us to realize that we all need each other and that the saying "absence makes the heart grow founder" will help us to love and edify one another 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
 Anyway I have missed you all so very much!

Love to you all,

bobby

Enjoy your Vacation Bobby andthanks for  the edifying Post ;D

Daniel

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2006, 11:02:25 AM »

Great to see you all and thanks, Daniel I have a strong suspicion I won't have to solicit any "smites" ;)

Don't worry Joe, I ssee you got smote once, I applauded you again, I will help uphold you bro ;)

I'm losing my smiteability points already, Not sure if some dont know the difference between being "smiting" and "applause" lol

I'm losing my game here lol

Peace

Daniel

gmik

« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2006, 02:14:01 PM »

ok daniel, i am sure i smited you this time!!

Daniel

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2006, 02:23:45 PM »

Okay Gena, I got you covered I three upped you (applauded you) on your end (laughing)

Thanks, you got good Karma happening for you ;D

Peace

Daniel

Daniel

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2006, 07:51:16 AM »

Where did all my "smites" go? (laughing)

Peace

Daniel

gmik

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 09:15:54 PM »

the S gremlins got em
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.