bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: your prayers needed  (Read 7128 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Re: your prayers needed
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2010, 10:33:52 AM »

Hey Judy

I know from first hand experience, that a Vit B deficiency swings into sugar addictions and mood swings. The best way to take any Vit is not in pill form but in tonic form.

For what it's worth. :)

Arc

jassy

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 02:46:14 PM »

Hi Judy

My prayers are added with the forums for you and both your boys. I asked for prayer the other day for my two dogs. God has granted me a complete turn around in their health.
We are talking dogs here, how much more will He do for you, Michael and Chase?

jassy.

judith collier

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »

Claudia, I believe he has aspergers syndrom but the psychiatrist didn't diagnose him that but rather manic-depressive. I don't believe it. The Dct. put him on a psychotic med., ABILIFY! I go from wanting to strangle him to feeling sorry for him or just enjoying him. There can be such guilt in all this because sometimes you think it is willful and then you feel bad because you were too hard on him. Thank you! He is smart but you wouldn't know it at times.
Gina, my son does a good job with Chase's food but hasn't tried to modify it. Will suggest. Thank you both, Judy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.