bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "oh really"  (Read 4457 times)

Roy Coates

"oh really"
« on: May 17, 2010, 12:42:56 AM »

My wife is reading/studying for nursing. She blurts out loud "oh really" then reads from a chapter on spirtutlity. The sentence she reads goes something like this: " everybody has freewill". An awesome testimony that she believes the truths Ray teaches and uses one of his catch phrases. She has never read his papers but we now listen to Ray's audios lessons every night at bed time.

soberxp

Re: "oh really"
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 01:02:28 AM »

" everybody has freewill". not bad.
but if everybody has freewill on timemachine(some kind of quantum physics,and what about now?roles of science in overseas modern china studies)..................................

P.S:Mat 10:16  Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves.   I thought this is only one thing beyond freewill
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 01:40:58 AM by soberxp »

GinaMilan

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 01:33:01 AM »

Haha! Hey, that is wonderful.  You must be tickled pink.

Roy Coates

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 01:03:58 PM »

I am very pleased Ginamilan. She resisted heavily for awhile. Prasie God for showing us the truth.

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 01:13:50 PM »

Prasie God for showing us the truth.

Amen Roy, Amen
Stacey

coryd123

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 09:23:27 PM »

The church has even went farther than that. I just came from out of town in Indiana and I saw a church that's literal name was free will ministrys posted on the church building "oh really" to that.

jingle52

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 08:23:47 AM »

Happy for you and your wife Roy!
I have an upward hill climb and battle with my husband! I'm afraid he'll never change and see God's awsome promise and truth...
The story about the Catholic priests has not helped one bit either!
God Bless!

Roy Coates

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 11:28:57 AM »

Jingle: It was and is an upward battle with her, 4 years. Things moved slowly. She thought Ray was a cult. With God all things are possible don't lose hope. Praying for you:)

Coryd:  I am not at all surprised by the books wording, or the church your reporting. I am overwhelmed with Joy that God is showing my wife the truth. She used to hate Ray's voice, wording etc. To hear her qoute Ray while she proclaims the truth is super. Thanks for the story about that church in indiana, wow.

Stacey: Amen Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 22 queries.