bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Willard Water  (Read 5404 times)

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Willard Water
« on: May 17, 2010, 12:49:07 PM »

Has anyone here ever used Willard Water?

We have a 12 week old kitten, Jasper, that has been very sick with URI and now Pink Eye. Took him to the Vet numerous times and we are using everything that has been prescribed. He does seem to be getting better and eating better but at a very slow pace of improvement.

I was searching around on the net last night and some where I read that using Willard Water will help with sick animals. So then I searched out Willard Water and wow it seems like a miracle product if it works. So were going down to the local health food store to pick up a bottle to try it out. Just wondering if any of you have tried it. 
Stacey

indianabob

Re: Willard Water
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 02:13:15 AM »

Stacey,

I googled the name and found the following formula for Willard water.

"What sets Willard Water apart from other water is that it is catalyst-altered water. This means that the water is mixed with other active ingredients, or catalysts, to improve its function. According to its website, Willard Water is 99.3 percent filtered water and the other ingredients include 87.5 percent sodium metasilicate, 11.5 percent sulfated castor oil, 0.39 percent CAW micelle, 0.23 percent refined lignite, 0.4 percent calcium chloride and 0.4 percent magnesium sulfate."

Bob's NOTE: I'm not a nurse or doctor... this sodium metasilicate is also called liquid glass.
The main characteristic MAY BE that it is very basic and may help adjust the human body's pH to slightly basic a condition that promotes good health if attained naturally by consuming alkaline foods in place of excessive carbohydrates such as white sugar, white flour etc.
= = = =

Google article: "Sodium metasilicate is not a cleaning agent by itself. It is a VERY strong base. The pH of a 1% aqueous solution is about 13. In moist air it is corrosive to metals like zinc, aluminium, tin and lead, forming hydrogen gas. As a strong base, it reacts violently with acids. A major use is as a builder (a material that enhances or maintains the cleaning efficiency of a surfactant, principally by inactivating water hardness) in soaps and detergents.

It may be used as part of a component in a chemical degreaser, where it would react with fatty acids(animal grease) to form a soap, which is then rinsed away.

Sodium silicate, on the other hand, is an abrasive white powder frequently used in things like toothpaste. It doesn't clean by itself either.

Not something I would recommend for household use."

Stacey

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 01:45:12 PM »

Thanks Bob for your reply. Interesting info you found. Did you happen to watch the 60 Minutes video on the Wilard Water site? I thought that was pretty interesting even tho its old. Anyway, I bought a 4 ounce bottle of the stuff at the local health store. 9 dollars for it which will make 4 gallons. Expensive anyway you look at it. If nothing else, I'm out 9 dollars for some snake oil  :) but were trying it out on the kitten. In his food, water and in a spray bottle on his sore nose. I tried a Small glass of it. No taste, and I'm still kicking  :) I just want it to work on the cat. We'll see
Stacey

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 06:03:35 PM »

Sodium Metasilicate is VERY caustic.

Stacey

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 07:20:22 PM »

Yes as a stand alone chemical, what I read about Sodium Metasilicate; it is caustic and very dangerous if ingested or even if it makes contact with the skin.

On the other hand I also read where people have used WW (drank) for many years. Like the person below.

"Dr. Staninger has personally used Willard Water in her health regime for more than 27 years. She recommends that we should drink between 2 and 4 glasses of Willard Water, in it's diluted form, everyday to flush the harmful toxins and advanced nano materials associated with Morgellons disease."

But who knows for sure. I'm not promoting it, was only interested if anyone had used it. After plenty of views on this topic I'm sure I would have got a reply by a user of it if there were any here. 

Stacey
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 23 queries.