bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Old Enemy returns!!  (Read 5631 times)

musicman

An Old Enemy returns!!
« on: May 23, 2010, 07:09:00 PM »

aqrinc

Re: An Old Enemy returns!!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 07:40:59 PM »

What a crock.  :-X
I know wh you are now 8)

george ;D.

judith collier

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 08:28:27 PM »

Musicman,that was the dumbest site I was ever directed to except for the one from Longhorn concerning farts!!!!!! Judy

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 09:53:15 PM »

Musicman..you are on the job!! Judy, be very afraid!! hehehe!  ;D Just wait till Hell NO gets wind of this!!  :o George....shhhhhhhh....
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 11:52:29 PM »

Kathy, are the music guy and Longhorn related? That kind of comradery could only be the result of genetics!!!!! Judy

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 01:38:21 AM »

Judy,
That's funny...the music guy and Longhorn are not related unless one of them was adopted!! ...no one knows where Longhorn came from they found him hanging by his diaper on the horns of a longhorn cow, he was obviously placed there by his mother who was frightened by his looks!   :o  ;)

Musicman's mom once told me that when he was born he was so strange...when he cried it sounded like a horn!! So she named him Music! That caused him to grow up so angry that now he spends most of his time making sarcastic and rude remarks!! Sad, really.....   :-\ :'(

Seriously.......
Kathy ;)

longhorn

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 10:22:34 AM »

Judy.   Seems you have underestimated the value and or purpose of the Fart.  Much like a very purposeful and needed advasary satan in God's plan, the fart while appalling, annoying, and sometimes down right gross, is one of if not the best indicators the human body has to remind us how abusive our eating rituals really are.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 09:07:35 PM »

Longhorn, it's no wonder your mother hung you out to dry when you were born!!! :o
Kathy  ;)

judith collier

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 06:27:41 PM »

Hey Longhorn, yea, but I don't have to like them!!!!!! Women would prefer not to talk too much about body functions except for child bearing, breast feeding, periods, menopause, lines in our faces and stomach fat. Now there are some really deep subjects!!!!!! So, if you want a girl friend just start learning about these very important and dear to our heart matters.
We give life and you guys are supposed to support us and not talk about things that we are not interested in!!! COMPREHENDE!!!!
Just a wee,tiny bit of love, Judy

Samson

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 07:15:17 PM »

http://hubpages.com/profile/church+god

Repent Ye!!

Love the sarcasm and Humor, the whole thing is some type of soap opera, but too much drama for me. I prefer my Life to be boring without too much excitement. I get enough excitement and have had enough excitement in Life and I'm sure there's more headed my Way,  ;D ;)

Keep um acoming, Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 09:26:25 PM »

By the way, music guy...thank you for showing us this church god!  ;D good work, dude! :)  Hehehe!
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.