bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We are Staying Put  (Read 5591 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
We are Staying Put
« on: July 09, 2006, 10:12:51 PM »

Dennis and the rest of the moderators have changed our minds and will leave the forum as is.  We are looking toward some new form software that will allow us to preview posts of some users before they are posted.  We don't expect to have to use this on all posts or even 90% of the posts but some users may find themselves restricted in this way.  Plus if particular boards get out of hand we can preview the posts there.

In the meantime please obey all forum rules and do what the moderators ask of you.  If you have questions about why things are happening the way they are then PM us privately.

Thanks and God Bless!

Craig

YellowStone

Re: We are Staying Put
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 12:54:39 AM »

Craig, and the entire Moderator Team.

This is AWESOME NEWS!!!   :D :D :D :D

Praise be to God and all that he has given us to share.

Amen

prarrydog

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 01:54:34 AM »

Sounds like a good plan!

gmik

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 12:34:42 PM »

Great news!  Thank you all so much for all you do.  God Bless your continued efforts here as you help us and as you do His Will.

mongoose

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 01:42:14 PM »

Thank you for this decision.  Definitely great news and so comforting.  This forum is such a blessing and it would be heartbreaking for the actions of a few people to stop the fellowship here.  I was afraid that this was going to be gone after I'd only just found it.  Please keep doing the great job you have been and be patient with us when we fail to do what we should.  Being a moderator must be very hard.  Thank you so much for taking that on for the benefit of the rest of us.  God bless.

mongoose

Harryfeat

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 03:11:17 PM »

Thank you for the respite.   I hope that whatever is causing the moderators of this forum to seek pre posting approval capability does not cause hardship and frustration to you while you are searching for your software solution. 

I don't say it enough but need to tell you that I very much appreciate what you do.

feat

hillsbororiver

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 04:34:23 PM »

Actually we as moderators should be thanking all of you who try to follow the rules and only want to learn, understand, edify and be edified, you folks are the reason this Forum exists. I am not naive enough to believe that this will always be a peaceful place (as much as I would love it) but if we are patient with our brethren who truly seek knowledge and fellowship we will be one big step ahead in our own personal walk with Him and we will be a beacon of light to those just coming into the Truth of His purpose and plan.

Thank you,

Joe

hillsbororiver

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 02:58:42 PM »

Thank you for the respite.   I hope that whatever is causing the moderators of this forum to seek pre posting approval capability does not cause hardship and frustration to you while you are searching for your software solution. 

I don't say it enough but need to tell you that I very much appreciate what you do.

feat

Thanks feat,

Like I stated in my post, the folks (such as yourself) who show patience with the brethren here are to be commended.

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.