bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: God, the Father  (Read 17111 times)

GinaMilan

Re: God, the Father
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2010, 03:37:12 AM »

Hey, you're welcome, Judy.  (That must have been some vision.)  That vs is John 14:21 He who has My precepts [commandments] and is keeping them, he it is who is loving Me.  Now he who is loving Me will be loved by My Father, and I shall be loving him and shall be disclosing [dis + closing =  un-closing = opening up, as in, our understanding...] Myself to him."

Love to you, and I'm glad your prayers were answered.

And on behalf of all of those who posted, you're very welcome, Margo.  Thank you as well!

Gina
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 03:41:00 AM by GinaMilan »

ez2u

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2010, 03:06:25 AM »

j  i started reading this and it was beautiful  thank you Kat for sharing  about who the Father is  i didn't remember reading this or hearing it  any way i copy it  and plan on just reading it again and again  peggy

Kat

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2010, 12:33:44 PM »

Hi Zee,

Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

In this Scripture we see that Christ says "I am... the beginning..." Can you see in this Scripture that He states plain restates what He said in Rev 3 :14, "the Beginning of the creation of God."

What it seems to me is Jesus was created to serve this creation. Maybe the Father always knew that there was going to be creation, whatever, but when the Father determined that it was time for it to be a creation, it was then that Jesus "came forth from the Father" (John 16). Jesus is the means... it was "by Him" which the Father does exactly what He wants with this creation... that is His purpose, He is over the creation.

1Ti 2:5  For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus...

Col 1:16  For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
v. 17  And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.

John 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
v. 2  He was in the beginning with God;
v. 3  all things were made through Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.

Just wanted to share with you these Scriptures.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

markn902

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2010, 06:16:18 PM »

What a great thread! As a reader I want to thank everyone for their good questions and answers. Its so nice to see truth come forward from honest questions and answers instead of some denomination simply telling you what you are supposed to believe. I am very thankful for this site and all its contributors. you guys rock  ;)

Kat

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2010, 08:02:59 PM »

Hi Zee,

Jesus was not created to serve this creation, instead this creation was created FOR JESUS. All things are ours, and we are Christ's and Christ is God's.

This is a much better way to state this than I did.

Rev 21:6  And2532 he said2036 unto me,3427 It is done.1096 I1473 am1510, (3588) Alpha1 and2532, (3588) Omega,5598 the3588 beginning746 and2532 the3588 end.5056 I1473 will give1325 unto him that is athirst1372 of1537 the3588 fountain4077 of the3588 water5204 of life2222 freely.1432

G5056 end - telos - From a primary word τέλλω tellō (to set out for a definite point or goal); properly the point aimed at as a limit, that is, (by implication) the conclusion of an act or state (termination [literally, figuratively or indefinitely], result [immediate, ultimate or prophetic], purpose); specifically an impost or levy (as paid): - + continual, custom, end (-ing), finally, uttermost.

What is the final state, the conclusion or 'the end' for all of us? "Life in Christ Jesus."

Rom 6:22  But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting (eonian) life.
v. 23  For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal (eonian)" life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

When the whole creation has been brought to Jesus Christ and "all things are put under Him," then He will have completed and brought to an end the salvation of the world. He is "the beginning" of the creation and He will provide the salvation for all of the creation, thus by Him will come "the end" of the work/plan "that God may be all in all." The final goal of God’s plan of redemption.

1Co 15:27  For "He has put all things under His feet." But when He says "all things are put under Him," it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted.
v. 28  Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

He was the starting point for the creation and it will be by Him through which it will be brought to it's conclusion. That's how I see Him as "the beginning and the end."

mercy, peace and love
Kat
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.