bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Update from Ray  (Read 9152 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead

GinaMilan

Re: Update from Ray
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 12:45:19 AM »

Thanks, Craig.

geokuhns

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 01:12:28 AM »

Really good news that Ray is feeling somewhat better. Hopefully that trend will continue, God willing. Ray's report on the Christian hell could open doors to Ray's work. The Christian hell is the Achilles heel of their teaching and Ray's paper could ruffle some feathers and bring Ray and his teachings to the general public. The resumption of Ray's home Bible study and subsequent videos of same is also exciting news.  ;D

dave

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 02:19:13 AM »

Thanks Craig

mmijares

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 06:26:19 AM »

Happy to know that Ray is doing and feeling better now.   :)

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 09:43:49 AM »

Wow....what great news and thanks for the update.  Ray is even considering doing his monthly bible studies again!!  I listen to the studies that we have all the time and it would be great to have some more.  Does anyone know if he is still confined to a wheelchair or is that getting a little better as well?

firefly77

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 10:49:29 AM »

Awesome news; I am so glad Ray is feeling better  :)
Thanks, Craig.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 11:06:35 AM »

It is always good to hear from Ray.

With appreciation

Deborah

GinaMilan

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 11:18:45 AM »

Wow....what great news and thanks for the update.  Ray is even considering doing his monthly bible studies again!!  I listen to the studies that we have all the time and it would be great to have some more.  Does anyone know if he is still confined to a wheelchair or is that getting a little better as well?

Hi Arion:

This is what Ray said:

"After two months in a wheelchair, I have been out of the wheelchair for a couple of weeks now.
I still have some bad days, but I have been able to work on my paper for five to ten hours most days.
My paper on "HELL Is A Christian Hoax" & "23 Minutes In Hell" by Bill Wiese should be finished before
the end of the month, but it will then take a fair amount of time to proof it and format it for the most
possible computers out there.  We will keep you posted."

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,11790.0.html

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2010, 11:34:53 AM »

Thanks much.  I had missed that.  Very glad that he is doing better than what I thought he was.

GinaMilan

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2010, 12:49:15 PM »

You're welcome, Arion. 

Joel

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2010, 08:27:58 PM »

I thank the Lord, that we still have a warrior such as Ray in our midst. Looking forward to reading the material.
Joel

Roy Coates

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 12:37:43 AM »

Praise the Lord. Thanks for the update Craig. I agree that it is always good to hear from Ray, especialy good news.

Ellie

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 02:55:18 AM »

Thank you Craig. It is so good to have this positive news from Ray.

judith collier

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2010, 03:21:33 AM »

Ray is the only person I have ever heard of coming back from stage 4 cancer of the prostate. It's got to be one of two things. A mistake in diagnoses or a miracle. Unbelievable. judy

cjwood

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 04:18:33 AM »

no mistakes. miracles daily. ray is indeed an inspiration. and, a miracle. thanks ray for your diligence and dedication to search out the hard questions and to share all His Spirit feeds you. i am so looking forward to reading and studying the new paper.

claudia
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 03:55:12 AM by cjwood »

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 10:39:25 AM »

Craig, thank you for posting that! It is good to hear that the article is finished! I keep thinking back to the conference in November..how Ray said, that everyone keeps saying how good he looked and they were glad he was better...and yet he wasn't "better". He wanted us to know that he was working according to God's schedule...I remember he said, "I'm a dead man walking." or something to that effect..We all expect the miracle of complete healing, but we know it is God's will and not ours!
Kathy :)

Samson

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 01:42:27 PM »

Really good news that Ray is feeling somewhat better. Hopefully that trend will continue, God willing. Ray's report on the Christian hell could open doors to Ray's work. The Christian hell is the Achilles heel of their teaching and Ray's paper could ruffle some feathers and bring Ray and his teachings to the general public. The resumption of Ray's home Bible study and subsequent videos of same is also exciting news.  ;D

Amen George,

To add to the above, I anticipate many responses through Email to Ray and sometimes the person that angrily defends these teachings( Hell: Gehenna) and it's various Physical forms( Eternal Separation, Annihilation & Eternal Physical fire) sometimes is maneuvered( A cause) into seeing the Truth and rejecting the falsehoods on these matters. This paper might reach alot of people and at the very least expose this God dishonoring Heresy and hopefully reaching the Hearts and Minds of certain ones, helping them to see in the Spiritual rather than the Physical.

Can't wait to read it, Samson.

daywalker

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2010, 01:51:41 PM »

Great news!  :D

Roy Coates

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 12:58:12 PM »

Informative, Inspirational and Interesting ref Ray
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,11866.0.html
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.