bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A VISIT TO RAY  (Read 6696 times)

Ray-Ray

A VISIT TO RAY
« on: June 02, 2010, 08:51:57 PM »

hello everyone, I have been transporting fema trailers from mississippi to georgia to where i live, the route carries me through mobile , i was reading Ray,s e-mail where he said he was doing better ,so i decided to stop in to see him, well i rang the door bell, guess who answered the door, that,s right Ray himself, wasnt really expecting that, thought at first does Ray have a twin (lol) he said GOD is good , well he invited me into his home we went into his office were of course he was workin on GOD,S word ,we talked for awhile, I was thinking all along Ray are you sure you are sick I mean this man has done got slim an trim looking ,good spirits about his self, I thought man GOD is good to see what He has done in Ray,s life since i seen him last back in 08, as alway,s it was good to see him ,just wanted to share this with ya,ll  love everybody Ray-Ray

mharrell08

Re: A VISIT TO RAY
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 09:06:18 PM »

Thanks for the update Ray-Ray, glad you had a good visit.  :)

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 09:22:08 PM »

Praise God!!  It sure sounds like Ray has turned a corner here.  I would be absolutely thrilled if he can start up his monthly bible studies again and make the audio's available.  There is so little quality teaching available and even less available on audio.

Amo 8:11  Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:

This scripture certainly is true in this end time babalonian church system of man even though there is a church on almost every corner and there are so many bible teachers, pastors and 'ministries' spouting off their pablum but precious little real meat.  There is truly a famine in this land and we have been blessed to feed on real spiritual food here.

Ellie

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 12:00:00 AM »

Wonderful to hear that Ray-Ray.Thank you for sharing.

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 03:29:28 AM »

I can not find the words to express my amazement at Roy's health. It is unbelievable. This surely is a miracle. How does Ray see it?  Judy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 05:56:54 AM »

I would love to meet Ray and make a surprise visit too.  :D

I feel like a sponge when anyone shares their impressions and blessings of personal contact or interaction with Ray and the Forum family, ministers, servers, friends and companions . It would be so great to jump on an aeroplane and be present in a Bible Study at Ray's home or even better, to come to a conference and fellowship and enjoy getting past the thoughts of I wonder what that person, you or they are like, in person!! :)

It is one thing to see photo's and quite another to experience live exchanges, spontanious feelings and wonders of the up close personal interaction.

It is far being outside of the USA in South Africa or even for those further away in Austrailia or China, England, Norway etc... :(

1Th 2:17  But we, brethren, being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavoured the more abundantly to see your face with great desire.

A journey well made Ray-Ray...

Phm 1:7  For we have great joy and consolation in thy love, because the bowels of the saints are refreshed by thee, brother.

Deb

devie Boy

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 07:16:10 AM »

Thanks for the good news about Ray. What a marvelous witness Ray is to the power of prayer and faith by the brethren and Ray concerning Ray's illness. I am sure we all wish him to continue improving in health.  ;D

Cheers

devie Boy

jingle52

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 07:30:10 AM »

Thanks for sharing this experience with us Ray-Ray. :)
God is surely great in His mercy and His love towards Ray! I have secretly compared Ray's situation with that of Job's and my reasoning (maybe wrongly), is that because Ray has done so much to open up the Scriptures for us - making us richer in every way - Satan found a way to do his work on him as he did with Job, Ray was steadfast in his faith, spirit and trust in God Almighty and was rewarded by this turn of his health. Call me foolish if you will, but that is how I see it. He was made to suffer and is overcoming and is now being rewarded (naturally in my mind he is one of the elect now). I hope I did not blaspheme or cause any embarassing sacrilege by my silly admittance of this comparison (please forgive me if this is the case).
This forum is always truly amazing!!
God's Blessings to Ray and to All on this forum!

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 08:16:30 AM »

It sure sounds like Ray has turned a corner here.

Ray has not yet turned the corner. He is still very sick.

The only reason he is able to do anything is because he takes a lot of morphine and other pain-killers.

Just a few weeks ago he was confined to a wheelchair. He's out of it now but could be back in the wheelchair anytime.

He has good days and bad days. In the last few weeks, more good than bad.

If I see a solid month of good days then IMO he's possibly turning the corner.

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but you need to know the facts.

Dennis

Roy Coates

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 10:44:29 AM »

Thanks Ray Ray and Dennis. It was nice to share in your personal visits with Ray. I am as hopeful as the next person for a long extended healthy life for Ray. Praise God for the many miracles He has shown us so far! I continue to pray for God's will. Peace

Samson

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2010, 04:35:20 PM »

Hi Ray Ray,

Thankyou for Posting the experience of your visit, glad to hear that Ray is having more good days than bad ones. It would be nice and we hope that there's a Conference in November. Were saving and preparing with Our schedules to attend this one. Will have to say a Prayer in this regard.

Thanks to Dennis for giving us the reality of where Ray's health stands and glad the Medication is helping to reduce His pain.

Kind Regards, Samson.

judith collier

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2010, 05:10:03 PM »

Dennis, I am not disappointed in the least, an inch of progress here, there, setbacks, whatever, Ray has already shown his integrity, his tenaciousness and faith. Judy

CEO

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2010, 06:16:18 PM »

Ray Ray

I've still got your business card, you know, the one with revolutions started, governments formed, revivals led,tigers tamed and monkeys trained?

Sure was fun sitting next to you and Bobby in 08.

Ray's perseverence and tenacity and toughness stand out in my mind.  How he can see in scripture what I would never otherwise even imagine keeps me coming back!

Charles O

ps  Are those FEMA trailers from Katrina?   You sellin' them cheap?

gmik

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 02:22:27 AM »

thanks for updates RayRay and Dennis.  I sorta felt that even if Ray were in a lot of pain, he would be most gracious and hospitable anyway and not whine or gripe(like I would do :-[).  And RayRay found him doing what we all want him to be doing-being in the Word.  RayRay thanks for giving us some joyous news and Dennis thank you for reminding us to still keep him in earnest prayer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.