bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Diapers??????  (Read 5763 times)

John from Kentucky

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Diapers??????
« on: June 03, 2010, 09:07:42 PM »

I read in the New York Times today that some guy in Wisconsin was given probation for stealing soiled diapers.  He apparently has some sexual fetish about wearing diapers, and I don't even want to think what he did with the soiled diapers that he stole.

I know Ray has written that we all are capable of the most evil things that all men have ever done.  That in the right circumstances, with similar influences, we all are capable of doing the most evil and disgusting things.

I'm sorry, but I have to draw the line on trying to understand this thing about stealing soiled diapers and getting turned on about it.

If I happen to be lucky enough to win the lottery and make it into the 1st Resurrection, some other anointed one is going to have to be in charge of reforming the guys who get turned on with this diaper thing.  I'll help out in reforming female prostitutes, but I draw the line at the diaper guys (and gals?).  One must have certain standards.

Beloved

Re: Diapers??????
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 10:40:00 AM »

John from Ky John from Ky  ;D

There is no line to draw on this man. Even on those who have done worse...  you have to remember that that have all been forgiven...

This sin is not against you ...it is against the Father

Steven and Paul both follwed the example of Christ and we all need to learn to do this

Luk 23:34  But Jesus was saying, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Joh 20:23  "If any of you* forgive their sins, they have been forgiven to them; if any of you* retain [their sins], they have been retained."

It is not what comes on and ends up in the diaper (Which is only processed food) ....it is what is in a man's heart...
This pathethic person's soul may be sorely perverted but he too will be saved.

No sin is cleaner than another sin...they are all filthy rags (dirty diapers) from God's point of view...all will be made white again

Beloved    ;D

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 11:05:56 AM »

Dear John

You do realize of course that you are in the light hearted banter section of the Forum.  ;) :D

Now being you, that John Wayne you,  :)  I could NEVER imagine you even venturing close to anyone like this fella who is so lost and far from the real deal. Neither do I think that our King of Kings will be riding back to earth with His posse, unable, He is NOT unable to lasso the culprits of hacienda or corral the fierce snorting wild ones into an enclosure where they shall learn discipline and virtue.

They will keep the water spraying onto these dirty scruffy souls of violence until they weep in joy for the cleanness that they too shall learn to enjoy. I would prefer the water spray rather than the whip and lasoooooo... :D

Till then the John Wayne’s of the world shall be the lone rangers, scattered in waiting for that neigh of the sound of the victory announcing the return of our King of Kings coming to correct the damages.

For me, you’re the straightest shooter in the West! :D

Deb
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 11:09:19 AM by Arcturus »

Beloved

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 11:52:09 AM »

Even if this is a place to banter in His Kingdom    ???

Mat 12:36  But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

My point was an exhortation (a communication intended to urge or persuade the recipients to take some action)  to John and was never meant as my own  commentary.

I think John Wayne would deal with this dirty diapers guy's behavior, in his own special way....not sure I want to emulate his way either.

The "off topic area" is a place just like the other BT topics boards iand it s on display to the public and therefore also reflects our thinking and living.

Off topics is where we can discuss what is weird or funny but we also need to very mindful that it can also lead to carnal thinking.

We are told to "take control of these thoughts and words".   I love a good laugh and it is a place to hang loose. Let us all lead on to maturity.   :D  :D

beloved

Beloved

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 05:39:32 PM »

Hey John I am a fellow burper too....this was just a pat on the back..all of need do this for each other...Your posts always seem so upbeat so I was a little concerned about this responce.. I am sure that you will do the same for me

Beloved.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2010, 03:18:00 AM »

No, I'm not John Wayne.  But I do miss the Duke since he died.  If he were still around, maybe there would be movies I could understand.

Ahh......as for the Cowboy Movies...I only recall Rawhide and Bonanza who had Little John who was a real treat! :D...and John Wayne...he was the good guy right? :D and Duke...who was HE?....my point is, we can be lighthearted. There is no law against that, and you're still my Hero John...a real treat and you're not little!

Deb

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 05:42:16 PM »

:D :) God works in mysterious ways! :)

Blessings to you John

daywalker

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 06:28:54 PM »

I read in the New York Times today that some guy in Wisconsin was given probation for stealing soiled diapers.  He apparently has some sexual fetish about wearing diapers, and I don't even want to think what he did with the soiled diapers that he stole.

I know Ray has written that we all are capable of the most evil things that all men have ever done.  That in the right circumstances, with similar influences, we all are capable of doing the most evil and disgusting things.

I'm sorry, but I have to draw the line on trying to understand this thing about stealing soiled diapers and getting turned on about it.

If I happen to be lucky enough to win the lottery and make it into the 1st Resurrection, some other anointed one is going to have to be in charge of reforming the guys who get turned on with this diaper thing.  I'll help out in reforming female prostitutes, but I draw the line at the diaper guys (and gals?).  One must have certain standards.

Perhaps, you should just be thankful to God that you don't understand how a guy could get turned on by wearing dirty diapers and leave it at that.

Daywalker  8)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 04:43:10 AM »

:D lol..that's right Daywalker!

judith collier

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 05:32:17 AM »

Who is Carol????

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 06:38:03 AM »

Beloved

cjwood

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 02:41:31 AM »

deborah,
duke, or the duke, was a nickname for john wayne. i too loved to watch bonanza. little joe was sooooo cute, but i also thought the older son adam was a hunk. rawhide brings back many memories watching it with my dad.

claudia

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 04:09:26 AM »

Thanks claudia! :)

Yeh...those were the days of cinema non violence....no blood, no gory details either. Just good clean story lines by contrast with today's "entertainment"!

How the world has changed!

Blessings to you

Deb

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 11:07:30 PM »

Funny...I read that story earlier this week as well. Young guy too...20 I think.
Elaine
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.