bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for Ninny's bro.-in-law  (Read 5873 times)

Roy Martin

Prayer for Ninny's bro.-in-law
« on: June 06, 2010, 10:20:12 PM »

Kathy has asked me to ask for prayer for her brother-in-law and his wife and family.
He is in the hospital with cancer in critical condition. They don't expect him to live much longer.
Lets also pray for Kathy.

Roy

Roy Coates

Re: Prayer for Ninny's bro.-in-law
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 10:36:36 PM »

done!

lauriellen

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 11:20:38 PM »

so sorry kathy....prayin for you all......................=(

Ellie

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 06:42:11 AM »

Praying for you and your family Kathy.Ellie

Linny

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2010, 11:35:43 AM »

Yes Kathy! Praying for all of you.  :'(

Nan

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 12:58:15 PM »

Will pray for you and your family. god bless.

judith collier

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2010, 10:09:30 PM »

Kathy and all are in my thoughts and prayers. How very hard these things are.

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 03:17:03 AM »

Hi everyone..I'm sorry I have taken so long to get on and thank you for praying for my family..My brother-in-law is very weak..he can only talk for brief periods of time..he called my brother tonight to pray with him..and he prayed for "salvation" All I can say is that God works all things according to His own will!

I want to ask you all to pray that God will give me wisdom in all of this..My sister's children know nothing of trusting in God or anything..so I need God to fill me with whatever I need to comfort them and reflect God's character to them...The burden of this will fall on my brother, my sister-in-law and me..the three of us will have to find the strength in God to hold this family together through this..this is so unlike when we all went through the death of my sister less than 2 months ago..The peace of God surrounded my whole family and bound us together with such bonds of love..The nurses in the hospice center where my sister was commented to me more than once that we were an unusual family..because we were having a family reunion as my sister lay dying..One nurse even told me, "I have been a hospice nurse for a long time and I have never seen a family quite like yours! You are all so loving and peaceful!" God's Spirit permeated the room and gave us all peace, my sister was the one who set the example..

This is different, but I believe God can give this part of my family peace as well! I will be in and out for the next few weeks but please don't forget me and keep me in your prayers..my sister and brother-in-law have been married for 45 years, I was 12 years old when they got married and I can barely remember a time when I didn't know him! This man is also my husband's uncle so he is even more than a brother-in-law!

Thank you so much Roy, for asking for prayer for me and posting for me! you are a dear brother and friend!

Thank you for being there as always for me!
Love you all!
Kathy :)

Ellie

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 07:26:42 AM »

kathy,
        Praying for all that" love and peace" that you spoke of to be with you all in this  situation.Thanks for the update.   Peace to all ......Ellie....

Marlene

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 09:30:20 AM »

Kathy, You can count on me to pray. 

In His Love,
Marlene

judith collier

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 06:38:48 PM »

Kathy, you got a triple cord there! It's times like these that people are more open to the gospel. Will continue to pray.

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 12:31:52 AM »

I appreciate so much all the prayers and encouragement! Today the doctors sent my brother-in-law home..with hospice care..They are an amazing group of people..I know they will make my brother-in-law very comfortable...There is nothing else they can do for him..they have found a tumor very near his heart so that is just another complication, but God is merciful..His spirits are up since he's home and that's where he wants to be..
Thank you my friends! 
Kathy :-*

judith collier

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2010, 05:32:49 PM »

kathy, I pray he goes in peace. Judy

EKnight

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2010, 09:06:06 PM »

Kathy,

I will pray for you and your family during this trying time.   :'(

Eileen

Roy Martin

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2010, 04:26:33 PM »

Hello everyone,
I have been asked to inform you that Robert passed away this morning at 11.45.
Lets continue to pray for Kathy and her family.
Thank you.

In Christ
   Roy

Roy Coates

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2010, 05:36:37 PM »

Thanks Roy for the update. Comfort peace healing and understanding to all those involved. My deepest condolences, Roy

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2010, 01:59:53 AM »

Roy Martin, thank you again for posting for me...This has been quite a day...Right after my brother-in-law died this morning..we got a call that his brother was taken to the hospital in critical condition..he has been very ill with cancer for a couple of years...so we are waiting to see if he will survive...His name is Danny and a prayer for him and his family would be very appreciated. I am so ready for pain to stop! But we know God is in control... and the longer I live the more truth there is in that statement!!

I have to say this again..I commented on Onelovedread's thread, but I need to say it again...Thank you, Roy Coats for posting Romans 11:32 on your facebook! My goodness I read that verse and thought, Wow! How true! God has locked us all in unbelief so He can be merciful to all of us!! That is so comforting in dealing with the death of family members and friends who have not been believers or really dedicated to the Lord in their life! To me this verse says...We are ALL in the SAME boat here and GOD is going to be merciful to ALL of us!! JOY! \o/
Thank you all for praying!
Kathy :) :-*

judith collier

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2010, 07:02:35 AM »

Dear Kathy, how unreal. You seem to be holding up, thanks be to God. More prayers for your family will be said. Love, judy

Ninny

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 11:10:04 AM »

Thank you for keeping me and my family in prayer! This has been a trying week! I'm glad to report that my brother in law's brother Danny has improved over the last few days and may be going home soon! We are having the memorial service for my brother in law this evening..after that it will be just comforting my sister and helping her cope..She is doing well so far...
Love you all!
Kathy :)

Roy Coates

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2010, 12:50:37 PM »

Thanks for the update Ninny, Glad things are going ok for everyone. Peace
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 17 queries.