bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 23 Minutes in Hell article posted  (Read 19434 times)

dave

Re: 23 Minutes in Hell article posted
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2010, 04:57:52 PM »

Thanks. I read it and it was marvelous book, I mean really MARVELOUS, I marveled all the way through it. And Ray again another great job.

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2010, 07:48:20 PM »

I'm on page 32. 

How do you get the article in page format? It would be easier for me to find where I left off if I could see the page numbers!  8)

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2010, 09:23:03 PM »

You all can pm me and I can send you a pdf file of the article.  Please include an email address to send it to.

Craig

GinaMilan

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2010, 12:57:43 AM »

Hi Extol,

I print it, but in the print command menu I select "print to .pdf," instead of my actual printer, which you should be able to do also, since anyone can download Adobe Reader for free.

chav

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2010, 12:04:04 PM »

Hi
Ray's new paper has been out for two weeks now ,and is all over the internet.I'm just wondering whether there has been any response to it from either Bill Wiese or any of his supporters? I suspect probably not.
Dave

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2010, 12:19:32 PM »

Hi
Ray's new paper has been out for two weeks now ,and is all over the internet.I'm just wondering whether there has been any response to it from either Bill Wiese or any of his supporters? I suspect probably not.
Dave

Nothing yet Dave.

Phil3:10

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2010, 09:59:27 PM »

Thanks Ray,
I have spent most of this afternoon reading Ray's paper refuting the lies in Bill Wiese's book "23 Minutes in Hell". I so very much appreciate Ray for the many hours he spent in writing this paper, especially knowing the suffering he is experiencing. I do think this paper will open many eyes to the lies and distortions found in Christianity. Ray's rebuttal of the lies and untruths of this book will be read by many and will open many eyes to the deceptions and lies of Christianity. I doubt that Bill Wiese would ever respond as the evidence is overwhelming.
Let us all continue praying and supporting Ray with the ultimate hope that Ray will find the healing we all want. His scholarship, understanding and exposition is much needed in this evil time. There is so much more that he can do to open the truths of our GOD to the world.
Hang in there Ray, we need you, the world needs you and our prayer is that GOD will continue to use you as HE has.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2010, 12:06:39 AM »

I'm sort of butting heads on facebook with a friend of a friend over the hell issue. She brought up someone having actually written about spending minutes in hell. I wrote back and said yes, 23 minutes in hell (lol) and told her I was reading about it here at the site. Oh Lordy, lol.
Elaine
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.