bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Paper Challenged  (Read 7713 times)

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
Re: Ray's Paper Challenged
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 08:02:49 PM »

Good night nurse musicman.  Where did you find that?  This fellow writes even worse than Bill Wiese and probably is Bill Wiese.   ::)  He's writing in the first person like he (the author of the blog) is God himself and the writing is more juvenile than the original paper. 

Now several have pointed and laughed saying that the earth does not have this heat shield. Rather, it's our space crafts that enter our atmosphere at excedingly fast speeds that require the heat shields. Not so. I put the heat shield around the earth to protect that dome of ice that used to surround our planet before the flood. Read the scripture he quotes. It's there. One day you people will believe me instead of those NASA scientists with their complicated formulas for entering our atmosphere with their " " heat shields " ". It's the earth that has heat shields.

So there you have it. There are no contradictions, no grammatical errors, and Bill's understanding of the physical sciences is inerrant. As i have stated several times, there is a hell of eternal fire and large monsters ripping people apart. The only thing i do for those in hell is to put them back together so that the creatures may continue to amuse themselves at the expense of those who refuse to believe in me while physically alive. As Bill states in this wonderful book for adults and children of all ages, the 300 degrees of heat that he experienced is but a fraction of the 12,000 degrees that those in the very center of the earth will experience. And Satan and his demons will have their heat shield. You on the other hand. Will suffer hell with heightened senses to really feel the full load of excruciating and eternal pain.

church god

Don't forget to tithe.

You didn't happen to write this to demonstrate the foolishness of Wiese's book did you?

daywalker

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 08:05:17 PM »

"p. 60 For three months I kept it to myself, except for sharing it with my mother and one close friend.

Yeah, i was a little p'd by then. Twas about to send him back with those flesh ripping demons."

blahahahahaahahhaaaaa....ahahahahahahaa..ahhaa ahahahaha ahaha ha... ha

sorry, I am dying to LOL, but I can't because I'm at work right now... so I posted it instead  ;D

Daywalker  8)

Samson

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 08:21:25 PM »

http://hubpages.com/hub/Bill-Wiese-is-a-Profit-of-Righteousness-and-Honesty?done

Just went to that Hub to examine that " Church god " Guy, doesn't sound like much of a challenge to me, unfortunately those ignorant and uninformed ones who give credit to these "Challenges" continue to be misled, for now, All is of God.

Samson.

Roy Coates

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 10:11:46 PM »

"Its a miracle of God that some can be so stubborn" L. Ray Smith
I am amazed, thanks musicman!

GinaMilan

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 02:11:12 AM »

haha

You didn't happen to write this to demonstrate the foolishness of Wiese's book did you?
~Arion.

You are one funny dude, musicman!  This is hysterical. 

I love the way "prophet" is (purposely?) spelled in the URL:  http://hubpages.com/hub/Bill-Wiese-is-a-Profit-of-Righteousness-and-Honesty

Too funny!

gmik

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 03:12:51 PM »

Good one gina...profit is right.  Prophet no!!

I gotta take a shower...that website made me feel dirty!

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 05:21:18 PM »

Musicman...   8)
Kathy ;)

chav

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 06:25:31 AM »

Hi
I believe Bill has a second book out where he written a chapter challenging  Universalism,perhaps he has Ray in his sights LOL

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 12:28:08 PM »

Oh yeah...Ray is really scared NOW!! hehehe!  ;D
Kathy ;)

daywalker

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 02:57:32 PM »

Hi
I believe Bill has a second book out where he written a chapter challenging  Universalism,perhaps he has Ray in his sights LOL

Does he claim that he had another "out of body" experience in which a Universalist "ripped his flesh right off"...  ???

Just wondering...  8)

Dawidos

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 06:16:58 AM »

I know it's against the forum rules to give links to others teaching, but I found the paper which challenged Ray's article directly - ***No Teaching Links*** It's a critique of his understanding of the word - aion/aionios. Maybe somebody can send it to Mr. Smith.

While I was reading the catholic definition of many words such as salvation, grace, hell, free will etc. I found a paragraph in which it was written God wills all manking to be saved, but He is powerless to man's free will. I'm asking - if God is powerless, how can I be the strong one? Contradiction after contradiction.

This whole debate is important, but I'm always repeat to myself that God wills all manking to be saved, and what He wills it will be done. There is no other way. Just faith :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 08:38:34 AM by mharrell08 »

GinaMilan

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 07:03:35 AM »

I found a paragraph in which it was written God wills all manking to be saved, but He is powerless to man's free will. I'm asking - if God is powerless, how can I be the strong one?
- David

That's a great point, David.  

I made this point to the young man who was preaching to atheists about how wonderful and powerful he believes God is, and at the same time believes in eternal damnation/punishment (or whatever!).  I said, That's like going around telling the sick and dying that your father is the best heart surgeon that ever lived and there is no heart he can't fix.  Only for them to get the shock of their lives when they discover what you really mean is, only 3 people out of billions will ever make it off of his operating table alive.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 07:04:48 AM by GinaMilan »

Dawidos

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 09:37:39 AM »

Indeed. We hear from everywhere you need to choose Christ to be saved, but in the Scriptures it is plainly said you are chosen by him. But God do not choose you to save you from eternal damnation. Yes,  He saves you from the second death, but the second death is not Hell. I suppose many will say it's not just. Why only few, why not all? We need to find an answer on this question - what is the point of saving those chosen for the first ressurection? To save everyone alse! Those chosen will just take part in the salvation of the whole world. They will be ruling with Christ, but not ruling because they have lust for power, but because there is much greater purpose for this reign. Nevertheless, God is very fair in finding "candidates". He doesn't favor anybody. He can choose a poor, a reach, an atheist, a criminal etc. :)

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 01:47:58 AM »

....   what is the point of saving those chosen for the first ressurection? To save everyone alse! Those chosen will just take part in the salvation of the whole world.  ....

Thanks for not burdening us with references to Ray's teachings and those cumbersome scriptural references!

« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 01:48:59 AM by Fester »
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 22 queries.