bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One Little Smile!  (Read 3345 times)

Ninny

One Little Smile!
« on: June 20, 2010, 12:20:32 PM »

I thought maybe you wouldn't mind if I reflect on a smile moment...
Grayson had a neurology appointment last week and the doctor had them increase his seizure medicine..he gets mysterious fevers and turns pale at times right out of the blue..the doctor said this is caused by seizures..we may not even realize he is having them..so they have increased his medicine because he has grown so fast, he's outgrown his medicine!! :) The doc said there is a very slight chance he could have a grand mal seizure, but it's only a slight chance..And he says maybe in time he'll outrow the seizures! He's begun to stutter a little when he talks, but I think it's because he has so much to say that he thinks faster than he can talk!! Hehe!

The little munchkin is so big..in 3 months he will be 4 years old!! and we will soon be 2 years from the surgery! He's so full of spunk and he goes at full speed all day! I just can't tell you how much he has improved and changed over the last several months..Wed. I was going over to spend the night with him..My son told me he grabbed the broom and started sweeping the floor..his mommy asked him why he was sweeping, and he said very excitedly..."Ninny's comin' ober!!" hehehe! made me smile...

But here is my little smile moment I wanted to tell you about...
We went for a walk after it had rained a few days ago his mommy was pushing him in the stroller...there was a huge rainbow in the sky,
Gray looked up and saw it and looked over at his daddy and said, "I want to climb up on the rainbow! I want to slide down the rainbow!"
We all just burst out laughing! Sometimes the brain tumor seems like a distant memory, some days it seems like yesterday, but no matter..he's doing great and the future looks very bright indeed!!  \o/

Kathy ;)

jingle52

Re: One Little Smile!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 12:34:49 PM »

Ninny, I wish you many many years with this angel of a grandson, he's too precious!
God's Blessings!

Roy Coates

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 11:20:28 PM »

Lol, I am sharing your smile and laughs. Thanks ;D

Ellie

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 02:47:18 AM »

That is so lovely Kathy........thanks for sharing that precious smile with us and may there be so very many more....that little man has had quite a journey.......blessings to all      Ellie

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 03:33:08 AM »

ninny,
your grayson is a blessing to your family and ours. i pray that the seizure matter will improve, and that the Great Physician, Jesus Christ, will heal gray's body and continue to strengthen him as he grows up.

claudia

p.s.  thank you for the rainbow smile moment.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.