bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Waka Waka Baby!  (Read 3790 times)

jingle52

The Waka Waka Baby!
« on: June 24, 2010, 02:48:21 PM »

Has anybody seen the Waka Waka Baby on You Tube??? My daughter showed it to me and I couldn't believe the beat/rythm this toddler has... it's just amazing how someone so young can dance like that!
Sorry I havent got the direct link... just popped into my head because I saw Samson's thread regarding his love songs...
In case you're wondering, it's the song they chose for the World Cup Football

Deborah-Leigh

Re: The Waka Waka Baby!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 03:44:32 PM »

Shakira was here to perform live, the song that she wrote. It is such a happy song....I enjoy the lyrics..."dust yourself off, get back into the saddle... :)".

Arc

Dawidos

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 04:52:07 PM »

We must admit: Our Almighty God hasn't stint talent to Shakira. She is a really good singer.

jingle52

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 07:41:03 AM »

David, Yes God gives us all our portion (there must be a verse regarding this, but I'm also not good at connecting verse with topic) she sure has talent to spare!

Arc, you're right, I watched the video with my dauthter and couldn't help but sing some words I picked up almost right away - "It's time for Africa" -   But the baby one.... really was sooo cute?

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 03:55:28 PM »

That Waka Waka baby scared me. That wasn't a baby, it was little man! Teach the kid to go potty!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.