bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "hep" me pleeze~  (Read 5986 times)

Duane

"hep" me pleeze~
« on: June 27, 2010, 02:29:33 AM »

I tried to hard copy an article titled "FOUNDATIONAL TRUTHS...  Biblestudy Feb. 28--- and every third page came out blank.   The
problem is, I can't find where I found it and I would like to-- because it is a terrific article!

GinaMilan

Re: "hep" me pleeze~
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 02:35:25 AM »

Here you go:

Foundational Truths:
http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,6452.0.html

Look for the link to Transcripts of Ray's Audio's and More Teachings, which is here on the forum in the "Child Boards" located directly above "General Discussions."

I hope that helps.

Gina

onelovedread

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 03:22:56 PM »

Duane
You got that right! This article is better than Excellent!! I've been feasting on it all weekend.  I think I need to go back to it every week or so. I thank God for Ray and for his sharing the deep things that God has revealed to him.

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 09:04:32 PM »

This is my favorite study that Ray has ever done!

Stacey

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 10:09:34 PM »

Hi there Duane. Since I read your post here I've been stuck on reading the Foundational Truths today. Thanks, I really mean it! Learned and relearned some things today.  :)
Stacey

Duane

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 12:14:13 AM »

Giving credit to where credit is DUE, it was KAT that wrote that masterpeice--not Ray!  But the QUALITY OF WRITING, EFFORT AND THOUGHT would make one think that Ray wrote it.
(I did FINALLY get a hard copy of it...BUT every page that had a bluebird on it came out blank!  I finally got around it.

[/quote]
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 01:43:05 AM by Duane »

Dave-in-PA

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 12:48:26 AM »

That Bible study, Foundational Truths, is great in the audio version too.  I keep the audios on my ipod and listen in the car quite often and that particular one is one I listen to over and over.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 02:07:16 AM »

Giving credit to where credit is DUE, it was KAT that wrote that masterpeice--not Ray!  But the QUALITY OF WRITING, EFFORT AND THOUGHT would make one think that Ray wrote it.
(I did FINALLY get a hard copy of it...BUT every page that had a bluebird on it came out blank!  I finally got around it.

[/quote]

To be clear, Kat does most (if not all) of the transcripts of Ray's bible-studies, but the original material is Ray's, not Kat's.  That's giving credit where credit is due.   :D

All glory to God ultimately anyway.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Kat

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 10:39:41 AM »

Thanks Dave, I just looked in on this topic and saw the comment that that 'Foundational Truths" was mine, that is a great compliment, but oh my no. That was all Ray's, all the transcripts are his, I just come behind and put his audios in writing. BTW all the teachings on this site are Ray's, we don't allow any other person's teaching/article to be posted.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Duane

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2010, 01:33:40 AM »

I didn't read far into the Foundational Truths before I realized my ERROR in crediting Kat's transcription skills with Ray's teaching!
"My bad!"  But WHAT AN ARTICLE! 
After Ray stating that he WASN'T  going to simplify his writings into PABLUM for us "new babes in theological thinking" --he sure did a bang up job!  and--IT WAS MUCH APPRECIATED.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.