bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An Update on Elijah and Hannah Grace...  (Read 5974 times)

Ninny

An Update on Elijah and Hannah Grace...
« on: June 27, 2010, 03:42:01 PM »

I haven't updated recently on these two little sweeties, because they have been doing great and living the lives of little children!! Elijah still can't walk, but he uses a walker quite nicely! He does take a few steps and I think he will learn to walk!

Hannah Grace has been doing very well, too...until this past week...stopped eating and drinking and became weak...They gave her fluids and perked her up and sent her home! Well within a few days the same thing again, not eating or drinking enough..Now she is in the hospital here in town on IV fluids..they are not sure what's wrong with her..It could be the chemo she's taking or a virus..Please pray that it's not anything else!

For those who don't know what I'm talking about these are children who have had brain cancer and are now in remission..Elijah is now 3 years old and Hannah Grace is 4..We met these people during the course of my little munchkin having his brain tumor surgery and beyond..

You who are my faithful pray-ers I would ask you again to hold dear little Hannah Grace and her mommy and daddy up in prayers! In case you don't know, her parents names are Jarrod and Marci Harrison and they are remarkable people! Hannah Grace also has a little brother whose name is Chandler and he often has to stay with his grandparents for 2 weeks at a time when Hannah has been very sick so pray for little Chandler, too!

The Harrisons are very aware of how the course of their lives could go...they have put their precious little girl in God's hands and wait for His will to be done! but you know...they need strength and courage to go day by day! So that's what I'm asking..not only if it's God's will to heal Hannah Grace, but even more that her parents will find some comfort and strength to face the future...

Thank you all again!!
Kathy :-*

aqrinc

Re: An Update on Elijah and Hannah Grace...
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 03:52:04 PM »

Kathy,

Thanks for the update.

Always in Prayer, got their backs and yours too Ninny.

george :).

GinaMilan

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 05:37:08 PM »

Definitely.  Thanks for the background.

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 05:45:33 PM »

Ninny, you can count on my prayers.

In His Love,
Marlene

Linny

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 06:22:19 PM »

Thanks for keeping us updated on these precious children Kathy!

Roy Martin

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 09:01:22 PM »

Yes Kathy,my prayer has been said.

In Christ
Roy

Phil3:10

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 10:16:08 PM »

Kathy,
Thanks for the update.  My continued prayers for these precious children and for your liitle munchkin.  They are so very precious and loved.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

judith collier

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2010, 05:11:27 AM »

Kathy, I go to Caring Bridge all the time and saw where Hannah was having trouble again. Also where Grayson is doing much better on his new dosage of medicine. I prayed for the family too.
I have so much hope for these two. I always pray for God to continue His healing work and believe God has brought them this far to live and live well. Judy

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 04:24:48 PM »

I have been waiting to update on Hannah Grace until they know something on her condition...
they now have admitted her to Childrens Hospital in Birmingham, AL and will do an MRI in the morning...
She has been on Chemo that could be the culprit, but they have to know for sure...An MRI will tell if anything is going on...
Even though we know that God is in control and we trust Him...please keep praying for Hannah Grace..Her cancer has been in remission for several months now...please pray that God will have mercy on this precious family!
So many children have lost their battle with cancer this year..I haven't had the heart to even deal with it..I'm telling you I could not be a doctor or a nurse or even a technician who works with these children and watch as they lose the fight! The few that I concentrate on are all my heart can bear to know...but there are so many more! So please keep up the prayers for them! Hannah Grace's parents are hanging on to God and they just need prayers to keep hanging on!
I will put her caringbridge link in case you want to follow her...

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison/

if you would indulge me once again...here's the link to my munchkin's Caringbridge..this is where my son and his wife keep everyone up to date on his progress...in case you're interested in reading his story!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/graysonanderson

Thank you again for praying!!
Kathy :'( :-*
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 04:33:48 PM by Ninny »

Samson

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 10:15:50 PM »

I have been waiting to update on Hannah Grace until they know something on her condition...
they now have admitted her to Childrens Hospital in Birmingham, AL and will do an MRI in the morning...
She has been on Chemo that could be the culprit, but they have to know for sure...An MRI will tell if anything is going on...
Even though we know that God is in control and we trust Him...please keep praying for Hannah Grace..Her cancer has been in remission for several months now...please pray that God will have mercy on this precious family!
So many children have lost their battle with cancer this year..I haven't had the heart to even deal with it..I'm telling you I could not be a doctor or a nurse or even a technician who works with these children and watch as they lose the fight! The few that I concentrate on are all my heart can bear to know...but there are so many more! So please keep up the prayers for them! Hannah Grace's parents are hanging on to God and they just need prayers to keep hanging on!
I will put her caringbridge link in case you want to follow her...

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison/

if you would indulge me once again...here's the link to my munchkin's Caringbridge..this is where my son and his wife keep everyone up to date on his progress...in case you're interested in reading his story!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/graysonanderson

Thank you again for praying!!
Kathy :'( :-*

Thanks for the update Kathy, hope everything turns out okay and your able to persevere these trying emotional times.

Take Care, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.