bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trinity  (Read 5485 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Trinity
« on: June 29, 2006, 06:01:05 PM »

I’m sorry, perhaps I missed it.  I understand your explanation of the One True God, but:

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule….” Gen 1:26

The trinity would explain this but I didn’t see this in your explanation.  Also if no one can “see” God how did he appear to so many.  These may be lame examples that have already been disproved through other translations, but I have not seen them.

Ken

Dear Ken:

My paper on the "trinity" explains it.  God created the universe and all that is in it through His Son, Jesus Christ (Col. 1, etc.)  There is no trinity and no drinity either--just ONE GOD.  Jesus said: "I and My Father AND the Holy Spirit are ONE."  No, I'm sorry. Jesus never did say that.  Theologians say that.  But theologians lie.  Here is what Jesus really said: "I and My Father are ONE" (John 10:30).

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.