bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Evil is Hell No Suggesting?  (Read 5462 times)

musicman

Re: What Evil is Hell No Suggesting?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 04:46:16 PM »

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 09:45:43 PM »

Let me just say, MM that church god is just no match for TRUTH and no match for Hell NO!! hehehe!
When faced with the ONE TRUE and LIVING GOD...Creator of all things...church god can't even keep his commandments straight!!  :o Sad...sad...sad...
So glad you're on top of this!!  8)
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 04:34:33 AM »

Even after reading this I can't figure out who is the good guy! Church god sounds like he is playing around and I can't find hell no!

daywalker

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 01:43:12 PM »

Even after reading this I can't figure out who is the good guy! Church god sounds like he is playing around and I can't find hell no!

*secret* Rumor has it--they are the same person! He's got like multiple personality disorder or something [you've seen "Me Myself and Irene" right?]

But don't quote me, it's just a rumor I heard from someone, somewhere, some time ago...  :D ;)

Daywalker  8)

G. Driggs

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 12:21:57 AM »

Quote from: daywalker
*secret* Rumor has it--they are the same person! He's got like multiple personality disorder or something [you've seen "Me Myself and Irene" right?]

It's gotta be that dang blasted kool-aid he's always drinking. ;)

gdriggs

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2010, 02:33:50 AM »

Daywalker...That would be dissociative identity disorder and I have told him myself he has just that!! hehehehe! :D

Judy...don't worry about Hell NO...he's out there and well...here's where to find him...   http://hubpages.com/author/Hell+N0/latest/
Now Judy, you must promise if you should learn the true identity of Hell NO OR church god...you will keep this information to yourself! I can only tell you for sure that church god is NOT THE GOD OF HEAVEN!!!  :o

I will tell you this George Driggs.....I have warned Musicman in the past...when he drinks the koolaid, church god shows up.... I was going to research that for you, but I got sidetracked over there in the search...I was too busy laughing at some of the craziest posts ever...It's all there somewhere in the archives where Musicman drinks the koolaid and church god visits him and tells him what to do...SOMEONE NEEDS THERAPY!!!! Geez, I hope it isn't ME!!! hehehehe!! ::) ;D

BTW Musicman...oh, never mind...you never listen to me, anyway!  :P

Kathy  ;)

judith collier

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 04:39:21 AM »

Kathy, AHA!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.