bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Hannah Grace...  (Read 11012 times)

Ninny

Hannah Grace...
« on: July 01, 2010, 10:20:02 PM »

My heart is very heavy tonight, so I will just paste what Hannah Grace's daddy wrote on her caringbridge page...please pray for these dear people.....
Kathy :'( :'(

Thursday, July 1, 2010 6:27 PM, CDT

This without a doubt is one of the toughest journal entries I have ever had to write.  I wish I had the words to make this easier.  Our lives and world has been one of ups and downs over the last two years.  The hope, love, and grace we have seen as we have walked this journey have literally carried us through all that we have faced.  Hannah Grace is truly a miracle in everything that she is.  God has been with us from the day we found out that she had a brain tumor and continues to be with us.

Hannah Grace's MRI did not come back with results that we had hoped for.  The original tumor has begun to grow back as well as several other spots on the brain.  Relapse or recurrence just don't seem to be words that fit with what seems to be going on.  We are devastated, crushed, and broken.  However, we serve a God that can still mold and make us into the vessels that He would have us to be.

Words don't come easy without tears.  The ones that have been on this journey with us seem closer than family.  We will need all of you over the next few days and weeks to come.  We know that God is able and whatever lies ahead He will lead and guide our steps.  Continue to believe with us.

In Him,

Jarrod, Marci, Hannah Grace, and Chandler

Psa​lm 147:3-5

3 He heals the brokenheart​ed
       and binds up their wounds.

4 He determines the number of the stars
       and calls them each by name.

5 Great is our Lord and mighty in power;
His understanding has no limit.

aqrinc

Re: Hannah Grace...
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 10:26:08 PM »

Prayers have been sent Jarrod, Marci. Hannah Grace and Chandler.

george.

Ellie

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 06:51:37 AM »

Prayers for you all.............Elie......

Roy Coates

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 11:53:34 PM »

praying.....

Phil3:10

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 01:24:38 PM »

To All,
My prayers for Hannah Grace and her very special family. May GOD be with her every moment and may HE bless and keep those who love her so.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Astrapho

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 09:56:26 AM »

Great, I leave for a few days and news like this comes along! D;

Praying for Hannah and her family. D;

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 04:17:43 PM »

I just wanted to say that Hannah Grace's parents are so thankful for all the prayers that are going out on their behalf...I was just thinking yesterday that I reported here last July 4th that it was the first time we had Grayson, Elijah and Hannah Grace all together in the same room since the whole ordeal started! It seems like only yesterday, not a YEAR AGO yesterday!! Hannah Grace has been through so much..we wait and we pray for God's will to be done for her...

Yesterday a very different series of events took place that was SO much different than last year! Plans had been made for Grayson's family to meet with Hannah Grace's family to celebrate  a little bit..well it turned out that she was very sick when she woke up and there was no celebration...in fact Elijah's dad picked up a prescription for Hannah Grace in Birmingham..which is a 4 hour drive from here (Dothan AL).. It was a prescription which could not be filled locally! Elijah's dad brought  the medicine from Birmingham to Montgomery, and my son who is Grayson's daddy, met him there and brought the medicine back here to Hannah Grace's daddy! WOW!! That all happened as if that was just part of a day's work! God is so good!

So we didn't have fireworks or cookouts here, but one day we Will celebrate! Either in this age or definitely in the next!!
So let us keep praying..not only for those who are sick, but for each other! I used to laugh at my sister who recently died, she always used a little "tearful tyrade" when her girls would fight among themselves...she used to tell them "Girls! Be sweet to each other, love each other! Because..we're all we've got!" Well folks it's nice to know that in God, we're NOT all we have!!" We love each other, and yes sometimes we don't get along so great, but we ARE ALWAYS here for each other!! 
I love you so!!
Kathy :-*
PS...I'm sorry I'm such a rambler! But at least I know you love me!  ;)

Roy Coates

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 07:07:25 PM »

Thanks for sharing, continued prayers, Peace

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 09:29:44 PM »

Love you Always  :-* :-* Kathy :-* :-*.

george ;D.

ez2u

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 04:37:37 AM »

Kathy  yes we will pray for that sweet little family  may the angels of the Lord come down and comfort them. and we will pray for you all at this time too.  peggy

judith collier

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010, 04:37:40 AM »

Kathy, was really upset at the news of Hannah. Yet, I don't think I could bear to read about her anymore if she has to go through more of what she has already went through. Whatever God has in store (and i pray still for a cure) I will try to trust. For Hannah's family I pray peace. Judy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 09:10:12 PM »

precious hannah grace is in His most capable hands. there is no better place to be. right in the middle of His Will. Father God, please cover this young child, her momma, daddy, and brother, all of her family and friends with Your Mercy, Your Strength, Your Lovingkindness, Favor, and Grace. guide us all in the steps You have laid before us.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2010, 09:39:45 PM »

Last night we had a prayer vigil for Hannah Grace and her daddy said the most touching thing...
We need a miracle here, the doctors can't offer anything it's up to God..then he said, "If nothing else whatever God's will is for Hannah Grace we know for sure our little girl is loved, by all of you and people all over who don't even know her!"

After several days of just really being in and out, she was sitting up eating and playing a little with some toys! that was the sweetest thing in the world!
There were well over 100 people crowded into the living room in the kitchen, and even standing outside to join in the prayers for this little sweetie...a great thing was I got to see and hug Elijah! I hugged his mommy and as we cried together she said, "This is just too close to home!" God has been good! Elijah, Hannah Grace and Grayson all went through brain tumor surgery around the same time and only Grayson's was benign....but we all stood together there thanking God for the many blessings our families have received!!
I just have to keep thanking you guys for always praying with me!!
 :-* :-* :-*

Astrapho

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 02:48:17 PM »

What a ray of sunshine through the stormy clouds! :D Still praying!

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 11:32:06 PM »

Tonight as I sit here in the hospital watching my husband come back from his bypass surgery, I am sick at heart to have to tell you that Hannah Grace is slowly losing her battle..she has put up a brave fight against this monster cancer and God has brought her back from the very edge of death so many times in the last 2 years, but even knowing that God is the only one who knows when we will die, we can't help but ask Him to give her more years with her family..It appears from the natural that she is at the end of her fight and her life..Please keep her family in your prayers..They are accepting God's will for their precious little girl, but I know their hearts are crushed and breaking..my own heart is breaking, but I have to fight back my tears, because I don't want to tell my husband what is happening..I'm trying to keep him as stress free as possible..but just please lift this family up in your prayers.
We don't know why, but we do know God is over all things.........
Kathy :'( :'( :'(

aqrinc

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 11:46:27 PM »

Done Ninny.

george.

cjwood

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2010, 03:32:30 AM »

i grabbed at my heart kathy, after reading your latest word on our precious hannah grace. yes indeed, my heart is so sad for this family, and for this dear little girl. i never met her, in this life, but i look forward to seeing her in the next age. what a brave little heart.  :'(

claudia

Stacey

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2010, 03:42:27 AM »

Words elude me Kathy. God bless you and your family.
Stacey

judith collier

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 03:06:57 PM »

It was more than sad reading about Hanna's new state. Her father's letter was a testimony of their faith and such a sorrowful letter it was. May God Himself console them.

tamaralv

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2010, 12:18:10 PM »

Kathy,
Yes, we DO love you. Praying, praying, praying for little Hannah Grace and her family.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.