bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hannah Grace...  (Read 11029 times)

Ninny

Re: Hannah Grace...
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2010, 02:51:34 PM »

I am always overwhelmed at what God can do and what strength children have! Days ago Hannah Grace was given 24-48 hrs to live..and here she is nearly a week later and she is still holding her own...I haven't seen her, but she's still hanging in there...God is the only one who knows!! Keep praying for her family..they just take each day as it comes and are thankful for every moment with their little girl!! She has some good days and bad days, but she is still fighting!!
Thank you guys for always praying!!
Kathy ;) :-*

Ninny

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2010, 02:40:18 PM »

I am sad to tell you that Hanna Grace died this morning at 10:00.
Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts. Please keep her family in your prayer..
Kathy  :'( :'(

Linny

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2010, 10:20:17 PM »

My heart is breaking. I am so sorry Kathy.  :'( :'( :'(

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 03:51:25 AM »

kathy,
i just now saw this most sad news about hannah grace. i cannot imagine the horrible sadness her family is feeling. i wish i could give them each a hug. and, i wish i could have given that brave little girl a big hug. i feel like i have lost a family member. her life brought us together in spirit through prayer, and her death brings us together in the knowledge of the true gospel of Jesus Christ, and, that one day all things will be made right. i ask God the Father to hold up hannah grace's mother and father, and all of her family. may the comfort that ONLY He can bring, come to this family. this young child's short life was purposed and planned by Father God so long, long ago. and, He's not through with her yet.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 12:06:09 AM »

Claudia, you are SO right!

The community around her has been amazing! Her parents have shared all the good and the bad with us through the entire journey...
Here is part of what her daddy posted this morning...

"We have an inscription on our wall in our living room that says this...

"We do not remember days. We remember moments."

Just as James 4 tells us.  Life is but a vapor, we are here for a little while and then gone.  Marci and I have been taking time this week to go through and gather together pieces of those moments to try to honor the life that Hannah Grace lived.  Not only do we want to honor the life Hannah Grace lived, but give glory to the God who gave her to us.

Emotions come and go accompanied by tears that can sometimes appear at the smallest thing.  We take one day at the time and are so glad of the memories that we do have of Hannah Grace's life."

Here is a video her daddy put on You Tube..this family is so extraordinary! You would have loved them as I do if you had ever met and spent time with them....Please continue praying for them..Her funeral will be on Thursday afternoon....
Kathy :'( :'( :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL5m3uP9-Ko

Roy Coates

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2010, 12:47:07 AM »

Jesus wept, and so am I. Peace to all in the name of Jesus

tamaralv

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 03:51:38 AM »

Kathy,
I'm so incredibly sad to read about little Hannah. My heart aches for everyone who will miss her. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Tammy

judith collier

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 05:19:16 AM »

God had mercy just not the way we would have liked it.

Rene

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 04:51:18 PM »

Here is a video her daddy put on You Tube..this family is so extraordinary! You would have loved them as I do if you had ever met and spent time with them....Please continue praying for them..Her funeral will be on Thursday afternoon....
Kathy :'( :'( :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL5m3uP9-Ko

Hi Kathy,

Thank you for sharing Hanna Grace with us.  The video tribute from her daddy is very beautiful.  I will continue to keep her family in my prayers.

Rene'

Linny

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 10:48:48 PM »

Yes Kathy, like Rene said, the video was wonderful (but it required some kleenex.  :'() I can't imagine the pain of her parents.  Praying for them, especially tomorrow.

margo

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2010, 04:32:43 PM »

Thank you Kathy for sharing this precious gift, Hannah, with us.  Her life has touch many all over this earth. Praying for all.
Love, Margo.

EKnight

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2010, 11:19:07 AM »

I don't even know what to say.  This has been a sad journey.

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2010, 01:22:52 PM »

Yes Eileen, it has been a very sad journey!
I'm glad she's at rest now...but sad that she's gone...
Kathy :(

Phil3:10

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2010, 10:17:26 PM »

To All,
No words, just tears in my eyes and prayers for all. What an inspiration and what hope we have in the life of this precious child. My Hannah and Grace Anne have just left our home after a Sunday visit and how thankful we are for their blessings in our lives. Her Dad's testimony is very special and his hope is a beacon for all of us.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Ninny

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2010, 01:09:25 AM »

I wanted to tell you a little story why Elijah and Hannah Grace have been so special to us..Aside from the fact that they were in the hospital at the same time Grayson was in there..but here is the other reason..This may not seem like so much to you, but for some reason we feel God had His hand in this..When my daughter in law was pregnant with Grayson, they had picked out a name for him had he been a girl..this name was Sarah Grace.. They named him Grayson so his name would have grace in it..they knew that since the pregnancy had been unplanned and a total surprise that God had "graced" them with this child..

The second special part of the story is that they chose his full name to be Grayson Elijah Anderson! Therefore we all felt that God had somehow made us all know that Hannah Grace was to be a special child from the day we learned about her met her and we knew instantly that Elijah would be the same to us! We met Elijah in the PICU that very critical first night of Grayson's brain surgery..as we sat near Gray's little crib with all the monitors on him..Elijah's parents came up to us and said they were praying for Grayson and then I went over to where they sat with Elijah, not knowing at that time he had brain cancer..I can't tell you how I loved Elijah and his parents from the first moment I saw them!! This is a journey we have all taken together...we pray together, we hope together, we mourn together and we leap for joy at the smallest milestone along the way! This is why I have always had a special connection to Hannah Grace and Elijah..just wanted you to know!
Kathy :-* :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 19 queries.