bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions???  (Read 3573 times)

joneseva67

Questions???
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:06:40 PM »

I'm not great at deciphering all of what i read in the bible, but I do need help to better understand some things........................

Isaiah 51:18

"There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she that brought forth; neither is there any that taketh her by the hand of all the sons that she hath brought up.   ???

Who is God referencing when He says "she and her"?

Jeremiah 6:2

I have liken the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman

Who is "daughter" and what does this verse mean ???

Is there a place on the site I can go and review/pring Bible Studies?

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
Re: Questions???
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 10:23:12 PM »

God  was  talking to Jeruslem  here..........warning  them....of  the whore  . he spoke  in isa  and  jerimiah  of the whore....and all that drank of HER  cup

selling themselves  out  to idols, and  drinking and  eating  of  idolotry. He says
(Isa 52:3)  For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

(Isa 52:11)  Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of HER; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.

(Eze 16:28)  Thou hast played the whore also with the Assyrians, because thou wast unsatiable; yea, thou hast played the harlot with them, and yet couldest not be satisfied.

(Eze 16:29)  Thou hast moreover multiplied thy fornication in the land of Canaan unto Chaldea; and yet thou wast not satisfied herewith.

(Rev 17:1)  And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

(Rev 17:2)  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

(Rev 17:3)  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

(Rev 17:4)  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

(Rev 17:5)  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

The whore  is  the churches  of this world, buying and selling  His  word  for their own gain.  and  yet  when He warned  Israel and jeruslem  He said  they would be saved.even after sodom and gomorrah:
Eze 16:55)  When thy sisters, Sodom and her daughters, shall return to their former estate, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former estate, then thou and thy daughters shall return to your former estate.

they  were  the daughters of the harlot.

Walk in the Spirit
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 18 queries.