bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Casting out  (Read 4630 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Casting out
« on: June 29, 2006, 06:01:55 PM »

Hi ray

my name is garry i have been spirit filled for 20 years (born again)

i would just like to say you & your team are BRILLIANT may God bless you double today then as before

my question is this in the church that i attend for 7 years in 1985 this is where i was baptized and filled with the spirit but i left them for 16 years and have just recently gone back only reason i went back is that the church was near dieing and i had a strong answer in my head from the lord that the pastor needs my help and the lord was quoting over and over to me to feed my sheep

however they are still in there old mind set of casting people out if they don't tow the line as in (smoking mainly or if they don't quite agree with the pastors or elders on certen script or to the like fraz of they are dead branches and must be cut off ) i cringe every time they do this and i know like many things you say i will proberly be frown out as well because i agree on every thing that i have read from you thus far

however there are many people in this church which are sincere and i would like to help these sheep see things as u and i do firstly i would ask if you can have a pray for me and secondly could u give me a little advice on how do this as they are the elders and pastors are very set in there way of thinking mind you the lord has helped me allot thus far but i need to communicate with like minded as u and me so i don't get court up in there garbage as well

thanks ray God bless u and your team

garry

Dear Garry:

I just finished and posted a paper entitled: "Winning Souls for Jesus." You need to read it, as it was written especially to help people just like you.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.