bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer request for my Mother  (Read 4627 times)

John

Prayer request for my Mother
« on: July 03, 2010, 07:24:19 PM »

Last night my 96 year old mother fell and broke her hip.  She struck her head and side and received stitches in her head.  She's in a great deal of pain.  She also may have suffered a heart attack before or after the fall.  She is brusied on her head and there is fluid pooled under her skin on her side.  The doctors are not sure if the fluid is water or blood.  They cannot procede until they determine what the fluid is.  The doctor also expressed concerns that surgery may be too much for her, but they will have to operate to alleviate the pain caused by the break.  She suffers from severe arthritis and has been living with pain and discomfort for some time.  Please pray that God's will is done and she will be spared continued pain and suffering.  She is greatly loved by her 7 children and countless, countless grand and great grand children.  She is known for her kindness and the love and concern she has always extended to others.  She does not need to suffer any longer.  Thank you.  John

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Prayer request for my Mother
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 08:06:08 PM »

Please pray that God's will is done and she will be spared continued pain and suffering.

Amen! Hope your Mom gets to feeling much better John!
Stacey

Joel

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 08:43:46 PM »

Hi John,
I pray that your mother have rest, and peace.
My mother fell and broke her hip also, and suffered other injuries too, she was 83.
It was 9 years ago yesterday that she passed away at 85, so I know what you must be feeling.
I do pray that the will of the Lord be done.
Joel

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 09:36:13 PM »

John, my heart goes out to you..I know how hard it is to see the ones we love suffer...God is good and I will pray that your dear mother will be kept in God's will...That's all we have..is to pray for His will to be done..So I pray peace and comfort for you and your brothers and sisters...I pray that your family will have the peace that passes all understanding...
Kathy :'(

Samson

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 11:12:14 AM »

Sorry John,

I pray too, that God doesn't Will for your Mom to suffer much longer. May God's Spirit give you the strength and endurance to cope with this trial. It's especially hard for the support group(Family and Friends).

Your Brother, Samson.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 02:19:59 PM »

God bless your mom and all your concerned family.  What a blessing it is to pray, "Thy will be done."  God is Love. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Roy Coates

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 07:05:15 PM »

Praying for you and yours....keep us posted

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 04:44:52 AM »

John  yes we will pray for your mum,  breaking a bone when you are that old is very difficult.  I broke my ankle over the holidays and it was tough going trying to get back on my feet.  she will need a lot of help. peggy

Ellie

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2010, 09:50:44 AM »

John, Praying for your mother. Peace to all....Ellie....

John

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2010, 04:54:49 PM »

Hi;
     My mom is to have operation on hip at about 3pm. Sheis very weak Keep her in your prayers.
                     John

John

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2010, 10:07:04 PM »

Docters said  my mom came through surgery great; whatever they did  they  plan on having her walking in a few days. Thank God for His love and mercy and thanks to all who prayed for  her and please continue.
                                                                                         John

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2010, 02:09:01 AM »

John, God is good and able!! I'll be praying for your mom!

judith collier

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2010, 04:25:49 AM »

I'm a bit late here but will be remembering your mother, praying for a good recovery. judy

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 04:38:37 PM »

Good news.  Thanks.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 23 queries.