bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: hello!  (Read 8621 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: hello!
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »

new friend santikos,

Since you are new and since you are hoping for someone to discuss these questions with, please feel free to share some of your experiences with your fellow Pentecostal congregation.
If church activities are important to your wife please do not pressure her to agree.
One thing that I did when I was changing was to keep a small note book listing the questions that came to mind and then looking up as many scriptures as I could find that seemed to explain. This is an exercise that you can do with a clear conscience and no deception of your wife or other friends.
There is no hurry for you to comply with new knowledge so take enough time to be sure that you are learning actual Bible truth.
Please try to completely respect your wife and only write what you would allow her to read if she saw your notebook. Don't call her attention to any disagreements, just be honest so if she sees something you have written a month ago she will not have any concern about it. Be harmless as a dove and yet wise in your conversations.
Keep in mind that God often tests us as new believers to see whether we can be patient for months or years while God waits to call our spouse.

This can be difficult, but as you continue to learn about the myth of burning in hell forever, you will be able to relax and let God determine your future.
It is all good for everyone and we are always here to encourage you.

Regards, Indiana Bob
bob.breyfogle@gmail.com

I Understand exactly what you are going through. i am not beginning to see the truth as well. let fight the good fight and not be discouraged

Deborah-Leigh

Re: hello!
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 05:38:35 PM »

Hi Bob

I see you have put your email address on. I shall follow suit :)

Arc
deborah.lottering@gmail.com
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.