bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Speed Reader  (Read 4440 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Speed Reader
« on: June 29, 2006, 06:03:40 PM »

He has printed out most of my site and will read it tonight. Okaaaaay. I have got to take one of those speed-reading courses myself.
Ray

Hi Ray,

Firstly I would like to thank Christ for using you to reveal the mystery of Christ in Us!

Ray, I came across you website today, I have quickly gone through it and have printed most of the teachings on there and will read them tonight.  I am excited about what our Lord is busy doing.

I am from South Africa and have been spending alot of time with a someone here who just like you teach & know the TRUTH.  For long now we knew that Father has given us the Truth, but for some reason people do not grab it and seem to be very comfortable with the lie of the false god that they have made in this world.

I know that t he end of this lie is close and that Father is busy revealing his Sons!

I will send another email tomorrow - I would love to communicate with you if you have the time.

God bless!
    Hugo
    South Africa

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.