bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer request  (Read 3187 times)

joneseva67

Prayer request
« on: July 09, 2010, 04:03:53 PM »

I have a dear friend who’s fiancée and child are in a very evil and dangerous situation and I am asking for prayer. 

Brian
Valerie, Fiancée
Emmanuel, Val’s son
And the Enemy holding the sword, Alma (the Mother of Val)

These are trying times for Brian, Val and Emmanuel and without some very strong prayers from God’s chosen people, they will not find happiness because of the spiritual enemy, Alma.  She is holding her hostage and using Val and Emmanuel as footstools to destroy the relationship Val is trying to build with Brian.

I  ask that we pray, first, they come into the true knowledge of whom Our Lord and Savior is, and want the covenant of God protection of God and His will for them, and not the gods in which they are currently seeking.  I pray they fully understand that life is not granted through free will but through God who has command over our lives, dreams, future and daily living.  What I feel in my spirit is not good, but it never is when the ones we are so desperately trying to help doesn’t have the right relationship with God.  (By far am I saying mine is because I am a suckling as well) In Jesus name, please somebody, help me pray for a “want to be together family” in need to the blood of God.

Then I ask that you pray for me and pray God grants me access to the proper ways in which to serve Him and that my search for Him and His glory never cease or never become boring to my life.  I ask that God will bless my situation at hand, the people whom I I come in contact with and for strength, peace and renewed faith over my job situation.  I ask that God continue to send people like Brian, Val, Emmanuel and Alma, in my life who has given me the courage to continue my journey with God.  I am lousy at scripture quoting, but I am amazed at when I need one, it will come at just the right time.  I ask that you pray God will pass the cup of my current trials and tribulations before me, if it be in His will, and show me how to be stronger, faithful and encouraged, and never give up the search to be a chosen servant through the things in which I am to endeavor each day. 

In Jesus name,   

"The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction;the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life." Galatians 6:8

judith collier

Re: Prayer request
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 05:14:44 AM »

Joneseva67, I pray the stronghold the mother has over her daughter be broken and Val be set free to live her life as she chooses. Controlling is evil!
love, judy

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 11:21:33 AM »

Hi Joneseva67,
I will pray that under such a broad scope of a prayer request, and as I have learned to do myself, I pray "The Will Of God Be Done". For YOU, and all the INDIVIDUELS you have mentioned. "FRET not thyself because of EVILDOERS," PSALMS, 37-
Joel
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 11:22:55 AM by Joel »

joneseva67

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 02:54:07 AM »

Thank you all so much for your prayers. It means so much to me when I can offer others words of encouragement. But moreso when we can be as one when others ate in need. Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.