bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Great Therapy  (Read 9391 times)

longhorn

Great Therapy
« on: July 12, 2010, 02:48:33 AM »

At 11:28 tonight I noticed I was the only user on-line, so I sent myself a PM. I told myself it's OK to be all alone in the world.  That sometimes Im my own best company, that I could care less if I might have a little B.O., or that probably now would be a good time to find those toe nail clippers.  I reminded myself that the next time Im on-line with myself not to worry, Im only a click away. I'll talk with myself later, I gotta get back and see how Im doing.

Love in Christ

Longhorn

Stacey

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Great Therapy
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 03:17:00 AM »

You've gotta friend in YOU!
Stacey

Cypress

• I <3 jj81
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 09:17:19 AM »

Lol!! People on the train with me will think I'm nuts. Too funny!  :)
Elaine

mcmiller

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 01:34:08 PM »

Years ago I saw a T-shirt with the following printed on it and it just resonated with me:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm schizophrenic
And so am I

Mark

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 04:47:20 PM »

Your just jealous because the voices only talk to me!!!   ;D

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 06:24:06 PM »

Longhorn, if anybody but you would have written that I'd be surprised and a little worried! But thank goodness you're still talking to yourself! I sometimes worry that you're all alone in the world with no one! But as long as you have you....you're OK!! When I find myself online alone...I quickly get off line! I don't like walking around in these empty rooms with just the sound of my footsteps echoing...scary!
Take care of yourself, dude! :D
Kathy ;)

judith collier

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 02:35:53 AM »

YUK Longhorn with BO and long toenails what do you expect. You think some hot chicky babe is going to be drawn to you with those qualities????? Or maybe you don't want hot chicky babes!
Are you monk like? Rather are you like a monk?? I wanted to be a discalced Carmelite when I was young.
How old are you? Are you cute?
I saw you like sports! You talk to guys!
It would be interesting to know what you were like before God set you apart!
See, those mysterious ways of yours are tantalizing!
OOOPS! Forgot I was on a bible site!!!
Judy

judith collier

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 02:43:01 AM »

DAGNABIT! Got you mixed up with musicman again. He likes sports. Do you?

judith collier

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 02:46:20 AM »

Oh yea! I'll bet you were a really big sinner!

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 06:05:52 PM »

Judy,
I just couldn't resist answering this! hehehe!!  yeah...Longhorn is cute and so is musicman...that's all I got to say about that!!  :-X   Oh and yeah, Longhorn likes sports and so does Musicman, but geez...don't put their teams down cause these boys are sensitive about their teams!!  They will get mean fast if you were to say...uhh, Miami Hurricanes are the worst team in the history of football...RUN!!!  :o

OR if you were to say....WHERE did the Longhorns learn to play ball....in PRESCHOOL??? hehehe!!    >:(  You would be so dead!! So don't say any of that...See I ain't afraid of these 2 guys at all!!

Listen if this tells you anything at all about these guys...Longhorn DOES have BO and long toenails!! he was raised by Coyotes, for goodness sake!! :o

As for Musicman...I'm not even going to go there! He lives in a cage at the bottom of Florida and sometimes people let him out!!  ::)

But let me tell you this...I am sworn to keep their identities secret! So I can't reveal anything else...Don't tell them I said any of this..I will deny the whole thing!!! hehehe!! :D ;D
Kathy ;)

musicman

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 11:22:01 PM »

Actually, the Texas Longhorns learned to play football in the January 1990 Cottonbowl against the angry University of Miami Hurricanes.  Yep!!  As in over 300 yards of pentalties against Miami that day.  Some guy named Randal Hill running down the endzone after a TD and shootin up in the air with his finger tips.  Oh the memories.

Oh yeah,

Final score:

Miami  46

Texas. . . . . .?????

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 11:30:23 PM »

OH, and I forgot, memories like elephants!! hehe!
Never forget a victory! I'll bet Longhorn doesn't even remember that!  :D :D
 ;)

longhorn

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 03:20:29 AM »

And let's see..... what color did God make the awe inspiring sunset......... Burnt Orange baby, Burnt Orange.  Hook em Horns. 

Longhorn

p.s.   Ninny is a closet University of Texas fan.  The only reason she dosen't purchase UT garb is because her grandson would burn it.

longhorn

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 03:34:23 AM »

I do remember the 46  -  3 cotton bowl game.  I believe it was in the 1980's decade.  The reason I remember is because that was the last time Miami was even significant in football. 

Longhorn

longhorn

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 03:40:06 AM »

Perhaps I was a little harsh on Miami... I believe they did win a National championship in 2007 in womens rowing.

Longhorn

judith collier

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 05:35:29 AM »

Dear God now we have plummeted into sports!

Ninny

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010, 12:25:03 PM »

Judy, this is so funny! I love to get these boys all riled up!! I live for it!! hehehe!
Longhorn...women's rowing?? :D
Musicman..I have always said you have an eye for details!  :o
You guys have now gotten Justin (my grandson) into the fray...oh my you're right Longhorn...the only orange thing that I would be allowed to have by half my family would be for Auburn....and if Justin had his way orange would be banned from the crayon box!!!

Justin says..remember..Jesus bled crimson! hehe!

and now Mr. Musicman Justin sends this one for you.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec7Bt41kdGU

Justin really IS a sweet boy! hehehe!
He likes you guys! He's going to grow up and be just like you two one day, YIKES!!!  :D BTW...Justin turns 13 on Sunday...no wonder he's such a pain!!  ;)

You guys KNOW I love you and I ain't NEVER gonna say NUTHIN' bad about either of your teams!!! that way we all stay friends, right?? hehehe! ::) ;D
Justin on the other hand has loyalty only to crimson...
Kathy  ;) ;) :-*

longhorn

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010, 11:34:51 PM »

I demand allegiance to the University of Texas.  Yes I'm talking to you Ninny, I'll deal with Justin come Sept.  Remember Paul was converted in an instant, just wait till Bama goes 8 - 4 this season, he'll be screaming for Saban's head on a platter, and when Texas is playing in it's 3rd National title game in 7 yrs, Justin will be out buying everything from Longhorn briefs to Longhorn pillow cases.....

Longhorn

Ninny

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2010, 11:58:01 PM »

Hehehe!! Oh you're making my whole family laugh, Longhorn!
Yikes!! Feed me Texas  BBQ and we'll talk!! ;D
concerning  Sept. I think I'll take an extended european vacation!!!
Kathy ;) 

Stacey

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 03:57:21 AM »

just wait till Bama goes 8 - 4 this season

LOL, what makes this so funny is I think you really mean it!  :)
Stacey
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.