bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great Therapy  (Read 9390 times)

ez2u

Re: Great Therapy
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 03:04:09 PM »

longhorn  i am a night owl  but been busy working on a flat roof last few weeks  see you at night after 11:00pm  peggy

judith collier

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2010, 02:31:27 AM »

Seems to me the guys in red were awesome! So what team is that? And who are the orange???

Ninny

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2010, 09:56:36 PM »

Judy...shhhhh don't ever talk about this again!  :D The guys in red were the University of AL Crimson Tide and the other guys were, I believe the shhhhh Miami Hurricanes!! My grandson can't keep his mouth shut to Musicman OR Longhorn...you should see how they hack each other's teams!! EEK!! In Musicman's defense I have to say that the main thing about AL that disgusts him and makes him throw up is the name.....NICK SABAN!!! coach of AL ..don't ever EVER say that name where MM can hear it...he really gets...uhhh..incensed..

See...Musicman is so upset, he's not even saying anything...oh..well..that's because he never listens to anything I say, anyway! It's the only way he can tolerate me! hahahahaha!

PEGGY!! Don't fall off that roof!!

OH, BTW Longhorn, I wish you could go to my facebook and look at the cake I made for Justin's birthday! He ACTUALLY let me put a little bit of ORANGE on it!! That was for the Denver Broncos! I mean it was one lone D HA!!

longhorn

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 02:02:19 AM »

How long can grasshoppers go without food-water?  Same snot green jumper been stuck in corner of my ceiling for 3 days now.  Forget who shot Kennedy, I need answers to this question.

Longhorn

Peggy... what the hay you doing on a roof?

Ninny

« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 06:05:19 PM »

Longhorn, did you ever think that maybe the grasshopper's dead and stuck in a cobweb?? huh? Back to therapy for you, buddy! hehe!  ;)

Peggy, it's hot down there you'd better not stay up there too long you could suffer dehydration!! and heatstroke!!  :o

Kathy  ;)

judith collier

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2010, 03:56:18 AM »

Lee Harvey Oswald!!!!!!! I just have to say it again, those guys in red were beyond fantastic!

longhorn

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 03:08:03 AM »

It's Alive.  I was gunna whack him with my 4 iron, but he just kept starring at me so I let him be.... gonna have to name though.

Longhorn

longhorn

« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2010, 03:13:24 AM »

I've thought about using spell check, but Im afraid to hit the button, might fry every hard drive in Titus county.  I won a spelling be in Mrs Scroggings 3rd grade english class so what the heck do I care if I can't spell woth a flip anymore.

Longhorn

judith collier

« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2010, 10:02:17 AM »

Don't worry Longhorn, I'll correct yur spelling. WORTH IS NOT SPELLED woth! That's for starters!

longhorn

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2010, 11:01:17 AM »

Im gonna put out a APB on Ninny

musicman

« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2010, 08:38:54 PM »

I do remember the 46  -  3 cotton bowl game.  I believe it was in the 1980's decade.  The reason I remember is because that was the last time Miami was even significant in football. 

Longhorn

I think their Miami's Ice Fishing team made some noice.

What do you mean they haven't been significant?  They won two more championships after that and played in a couple more (actually, if not for a refs aberant snot rag, it would have been three).  But they'll back.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.