> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

prayer request

(1/2) > >>

all4love:
I just got word about an hour ago that my Dad has been admitted into the hospital and has been hooked up to a heart monitor.  You see my Dad had triple bypass surgery about 6 or 7 years ago and it has been a fighting struggle every since in and out of the hospital for pneumona.  It seems that it is getting worse and worse every year.  He has so far this year been in the hospital twice now which is more than any other year before.  The doctors have said that he has cronic pneumona which means it will never go away and there isn't anything they can do about except give him medicine and when it gets to be really bad where he is coughing up blood then they put him in the hospital till it clears up.  However, this time I guess he was sick and had a doctors appointment and he was also complaining of chest pains which we just found out that this has been a problem for him for about two days now.  He just didn't say anything untill today at his doctors appointment and so the doctor has put him in the hospital.  Please pray for him and my family. 

Thanks and God Bless,
Amy

Daniel:
Amy, I'm very sorry to hear about how sick your father is.

I will keep Him in my prayers.

God bless both him and you

Peace be with you

Daniel

all4love:
Thank you Daniel I really appreciate it.  That means alot to me.

God Bless you,
Amy

hillsbororiver:
Hi Amy,

I will pray for your Dad, you & your family during this difficult time,

Joe

gmik:
Amen Amy.  My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version