bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer request for daughters  (Read 13761 times)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: prayer request for daughters
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2010, 03:57:50 AM »

Eating healthy is just as easy as getting saved; sorry, I couldn't resist! ;)

i just saw this comment of patrick's, and just wanted to say i thought it was brilliant patrick. i hadn't seen that list before so i'm also glad you posted in.

claudia

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2010, 05:13:25 AM »

Ditto!

I had missed that!

I am glad you caught and highlighted that jewel claudia!

Arc

Kat

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2010, 11:37:38 AM »

Eating healthy is just as easy as getting saved;  Yea, that was an absolute truth. Thanks for the link Patrick, now I am able to compile a list and put it up on the frig so we can learn what we need to avoid.

Kat

soberxp

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2010, 12:13:59 PM »

hi,KAT, nature yogurt is very effective for ulcers.and stop drink coffee. ;D

as for Accutane,over here ,in China, I only know that the ACCUTANE can cause depression (a serious consequence:suicidal tendency) from a science TV program  :-\
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 12:42:10 PM by soberxp »

Kat

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2010, 11:29:30 AM »

Just wanted to give an update:

My oldest, Chanel, is sticking to a gluten free diet and is doing well on it. We have even found that quite a few restaurants have gluten free pasta, you have to ask, because it may not even be on the menu.

The youngest, Tyne, has a more difficult time with a MSG free diet. We Have researched and formed a long list of all the hidden MSG ingredients in foods and it is a lot. Pretty much all processed foods have it in one form or another. She has been preparing her meals from scratch, which is better for her any way. So she has not been sick since she has meticulously removed MSG from her diet. We had determined that restaurants have a lot of MSG in there food, but she can go to the ones if you know they use fresh ingredients and just be careful in ordering. She just has to avoid it as much as she can and seems to be doing all right so far.

So things are not so bad. When you're in the middle of a health crisis you tend to get worried and fretful, but we always need to remember worry will never solve anything. Thanks for all your prayers, advice and suggestions, it was all very helpful.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Nan

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2010, 04:30:52 PM »

Thanks for the update. I am thankful that your daughters are doing better.

judith collier

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2010, 07:37:50 PM »

Kat, so glad for your daughters. It only takes a few bad things to happen and we can get worried quickly especially when it is our children.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2010, 02:44:35 AM »

thanks for the update kat. we would all do well to adhere to your daughters' new eating habits.

claudia

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2010, 06:40:43 AM »

It is very important that the Lord caused you to disclose to us the trial He sent you regarding your sweet daughters. I know you were tentative and sensitive to your circumstances and I can see now, how the Lord made and caused this Thread to be opened.  8)

We have learned through another thread on Dr Jimmy Steger’s Book,  via Mark who was inspired to feed us Rom 13 : 14 followed by Judy embracing the virtue of the carnal nature not having the upper hand! 8)

For me this manifests again that God is everywhere on these Threads. Even Dave noted how much we have grown in the Spirit of The Lord by contrast to where we were some years ago.  :D

All the Work of our Lord, through, with and in us growing us all up! :) to conduct ourselves as He is, does and shows.

I am happy you are in peace and the sanctuary of His Blessing Kat and that the Peace given to you can and is shared with us who anguished for you in your trial.

Love to you and your daughters

Arc

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.