bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: zion  (Read 5255 times)

gallenwalsh

zion
« on: July 31, 2010, 07:12:50 PM »

Been doing some studying on Mt. Zion , City of David,Holy Mountain.Temple of the living GOD. and have come to the conclusion that "WE",...The church, individually and collectively are  all of these."And none shall hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain" Anyone agree ?

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Re: zion
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 01:56:08 AM »

Hey gallenwalsh
Yes, the elect, the chosen few, the faithful represent these things.
Glad you came to that conclusion

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

daywalker

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 11:27:01 PM »

Been doing some studying on Mt. Zion , City of David,Holy Mountain.Temple of the living GOD. and have come to the conclusion that "WE",...The church, individually and collectively are  all of these."And none shall hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain" Anyone agree ?

I Corinthians 3:16 Are you not aware that you are a temple of God and the spirit of God is making its home in you?

17 If anyone is corrupting the temple of God, God will be corrupting him, for the temple of God is holy, which you are.

[See also: I Cor 6:16; II Cor 6:16; Eph 2:18-22]

Hebrews 12:22 But you have come to mount Zion, and the city of the living God, celestial Jerusalem, and to ten thousand messengers,

23 to a universal convocation, and to the ecclesia of the firstborn, registered in the heavens, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the just perfected,

24 and to Jesus, the Mediator of a fresh covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling which is speaking better than Abel."

Yep, I agree.

Daywalker  8)

gallenwalsh

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 11:05:14 AM »

ahhhhh, thank you ! Conformation is refreshing to the spirit , especially when you feel so all alone sometimes, or like your the only person who is feeling the way you do.

daywalker

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 02:06:03 PM »

ahhhhh, thank you ! Conformation is refreshing to the spirit , especially when you feel so all alone sometimes, or like your the only person who is feeling the way you do.

I know how you feel. Outside of this forum, and a few people I chat with through my hub page, it seems most people just don't care when it comes to "what's this life for"...and not just spiritually but in general; most people just live out their lives--including those of religious faith. But can't really blame them because desire and inspiration for knowledge of greater and divine things comes from God. The Blind cannot see until they are given sight. Frustrating sometimes, I know.

Daywalker  8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.