bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: satan fell like lightning  (Read 3905 times)

gallenwalsh

satan fell like lightning
« on: August 02, 2010, 11:43:01 AM »

I have read Rays article on this subject and have some questions. Perhaps he expounded on it in other places but if he did I am not familiar with it. When the first called apostles observed the Satan fell like lightning from the minds of men, it was said that 'THEY" (if that was a correct interpretation) had that power, which implies that they were controlling it . I have to believe that it was the work and intentions of the holy spirit " at that time" and that MEN control "nothing" they may have thought it was them, just as casting out demons and any other miraculous work that went on in those days.I think that god does indeed conceal himself from men to this very day.Am I on the right track here ? Please expound.

Deborah-Leigh

Re: satan fell like lightning
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 04:15:37 PM »

Ray does expound that the Disciples only recieved their conversion at Penticost.

Their minds would have only been opened then to comprehend the ways of God that we have recieved through the Truth revealed to us. We understand the Truth that there is no free will.  Our Sovereign God is making us into His Image of Spirit and Truth so all else has to fall, fail and disintegrate. 

This is our joy, that our names are recorded in Heaven.

Arc

gallenwalsh

Re: satan fell like lightning
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 09:26:04 PM »

Thank you for that tidbit.Makes it much clearer to me now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.