bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fires in Russia  (Read 3360 times)

gmik

Fires in Russia
« on: August 02, 2010, 07:26:20 PM »

Hi fellow believers!!

My son, Tim, is in Russia right now (in Vladimir).  The Fires are quite near him but all the smoke is- they are thinking of evacuating the city.  Please pray for our Russian brothers and sisters and for Tim to be safe.

Also a Russian gal is visiting us for awhile and worries for her family.  I guess there has been a 30 year drought.  They need rain and today is a celebration of Elijah in russia....So please pray

yes, all things are God's will but Ray explains that praying may be part of that will.

Thanks and God Bless!

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Fires in Russia
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 04:06:01 AM »

gena,
i pray for your tim that a hedge of His protection be around him. i also pray for the family of your russian friend, as well as for God's mercy to cover all those affected by these fires, both humans and animals.

claudia

gmik

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 07:40:24 PM »

thank you Claudia!

How have you been.  Its been awhile.  We are doing fine...I retired in June...yahooooooo!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 04:57:36 AM »

They need rain and today is a celebration of Elijah

That is significant to me G.  :) Elisha, we know, recieved the mantle of Elijah....

2Ki 6:17  And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

May all see the Sovereignty of God, taking the mantle of Wisdom to know God controls everything.

It is always good to see you G in the Forum. The twins sure have grown! Congrats on your retirement.  :)

We saw the fire chart on the weather report this morning. It looked to me  like a literal lake of fire right across Russia!

Prayers said for your comfort and peace.

Arc

gmik

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 02:05:09 PM »

thanks Arc....he is spending the week end w/ a family who are not in harms way.  He doesn't want to come home early.  His comments are "we" not "the russians" or "them"...so I think he doesn't want to leave....(I hope he doesn't read this, as he will get embarrassed!)  Anyway, keep prayers and thoughts on Russia right now as they are really hurting.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.